Chapter 27 Ship

Thanerah was taking a shower while Hidan was lying on the bed, still traumatized of his sex life. Thanerah washed her black hair with some soap and then she put her head underneath the shower, *Ah, much better!* thought Thanerah happily.

Suddenly she heard the door being opened and she saw that it was Hidan, “Thanera-!!” Hidan was cut off when a shower sponge hit his face before he could see anything.

“Hidan, get out!! I’m showering!!” screamed Thanerah as she used the shower curtains to cover herself from Hidan’s eyes.

Hidan looked away from Thanerah with his cheeks turning pink but he was grumbling under his breath about that he deserve a medal for not having sex for a long time. Thanerah growled at Hidan “What do you want, Hidan?!”

Hidan answered while still looking away from her, “The fucking ship will be here in half an hour so prepare yourself,” he said.

Thanerah shouted with a small anime vein popping on her head, “You could have told me that AFTER I’m done showering, you pervert!! Now get out!!” she shouted.

Hidan grunted and shut the door behind him. Thanerah sighed heavily in relief and thought angrily to herself, *I should have locked the door!!*

Thanerah scrubbed her body with one of the Inn’s soap and washed it off with the cold water. Afterwards she turned the water off and walked out of the shower carefully while dripping wet.

--

Hidan was tapping his foot on the floor while waiting for his wife to come out from the bathroom. *What the fuck is taking her so long?* he thought as he glanced at the clock to see that the ship will be here in 10 minutes. Hidan glanced at the door before he titled his head in curiosity; he walked towards the bathroom door and looked through the keyhole. He whistled softly to himself when he saw Thanerah’s naked body while she was drying herself, unfortunately her back was facing him.

“Come on, babe, turn around...” prayed Hidan to himself softly as he was checking out her butt. Thanerah then brought her hair to the side and dried it with her white towel, that’s when Hidan noticed a strange tattoo on her right shoulder blade and it was a tattoo of a black wolf.

*When the fuck did she got that?* asked Hidan to himself.

Once Thanerah was done finishing drying her hair she threw the towel away and walked towards the washing basin where her folded clothes were placed on the counter next to the washing basin so Hidan could see the sides of her body.

“Whoa...” mumbled Hidan as he could feel his cheeks getting incredibly warm while his ‘buddy’ in his pants was getting a little excited. Thanerah put on her black underwear and black bra but before she put her bra on she massaged her breasts to check any signs of breast cancer.

“Everything’s normal” mumbled Thanerah to herself before putting her bra properly and clasping it tightly.

*Oh fuck, she’s torturing me,* thought Hidan as he could feel his groin throbbing. Soon Thanerah was putting on her black baggy pants, black belt, a fishnet shirt and she put on a black small jacket and zipped it up until her breasts.

*Fuck, shows over...* thought Hidan with a bit of disappointment with a frown on his face.

Thanerah grabbed the Jashin pendant, which Hidan gave, into her hands. Hidan arched a brow as she was just looking at it while tracing it until she kissed it softly and put it around her neck and pushed her hair to make it comfortable. She put on her arm warmers then her black shoes. Then she strapped herself so she could sheathe her sword.

Thanerah looked at herself in the mirror and brushed her hair with her hands until she was satisfied. Then she walked towards the bathroom door to exit it. Hidan quickly pulled away from the bathroom door and turned away from the door as it was opened by Thanerah while his back was facing her.