Chapter 46- (Time Jump) Weddings

Sorry for the time jump but I couldn't think of anything else but this event. And there will be two more chapters until this story is over. :( sorry. I kept it going as long as possible and there won't be a second book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 YEAR LATER*

All the brides maids and grooms men start heading down the isle, located in the beautiful courtyard of a lodge in Hawaii. Loren and Eddie linked arms, are the last to walk down the isle. They stand on their directed sides and wait and watch for the bride. The music starts and all eyes are on Nora in a beautiful, white, lace, and diamond embedded dress. Her hair done in a bun with a tiny silver crown resting in her brown hair. Eddie looks at his dad with a tear in his eye as he watches Nora. Eddie then looks at Loren who happened to already be looking at him, smiling and teary eyed. As the wedding progresses, it's time for the vows to be said.

Max: Nora, You are my model and my accomplice, And you are my true counterpart. I will love you, hold you and honor you, I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you, In health and sickness, Through sorrow and success, For all the days of my life. I love you.

Nora: *now in tears* Max, You are my inspiration and my soul's fire. You are the magic of my days. You help me laugh, you teach me love. You provide a safe place for me, unlike I've ever known. You free me to sing my own song. You are more of an amazement to me, each day I rediscover you. You are my greatest boon. I am yours. You are mine. Of this we are certain. You are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost. You must stay there forever. I love you, Max.

Pastor: You may now kiss the bride.

Nora and Max kiss and everyone goes wild. The ceremony ends and everyone heads to the reception for some food and dancing. Meanwhile, Loren makes her way to the ballroom, she is stopped and pushed up against a wall. She doesn't know who it is till she receives a passionate kiss. She then knows those fireworks anywhere.

Eddie: You are so beautiful.

Loren: You look so handsome!

Eddie: Let's go babe.

They intertwine their fingers and head to the ballroom together. They find their names next to their mom and dad at the bride and grooms table. Nora and Max meet Eddie and Loren with hugs as they approach the table. The sit down and wait for everyone to sit down as well. The food is then served and the room is filled with laughter and happiness. As the guests finish their meals, the music starts and the dance floor opens. Eddie stands up and holds his hand out to Loren. They walk to the dance floor and go crazy with the dancing and just have fun. While dancing, Eddie takes Loren's hand a pulls her off the dance floor without saying a word. He leads her into the empty hallway and starts walking towards the elevator.

Loren: What are we doing?

Eddie: I kept my hands off you long enough. *he gave her a dirty smile and stepped in the elevator*

Eddie then meets her lips with a passionate kiss as the elevator door closes. They arrive to a random floor which confuses Loren.

Loren: But we don't have a room.

Eddie: *pulls a key card out of his pocket.* Oh don't we?

Loren rolls her eyes and smiles and continues kissing him.

*THE NEXT MORNING*