Chapter 12- The Start of a Lazy Day

Eddie: So since today is our lazy day together that we get to just stay here, cuddle, relax, watch TV, and maybe some other stuff... *winks at Loren* .... what should we do tomorrow to make sure we make up all the time we're losing today on vacation since tomorrow is our last day here in NYC?

Loren: I was thinking we could go sight seeing.

Eddie: Where to specifically though?

Loren: Maybe.... Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the 9/11 memorial.

Eddie : That sounds like a great idea.

Loren and Eddie end their breakfast conversation there and start cleaning up their plates by washing them and then putting them back on the tray and setting them outside their hotel room door for a maid to pick it up and take it back to the kitchen. After they set down the plates on the tray and shut the door, they walk over to the sofa and turn on the TV. Eddie sits down and grabs the remote and turns on SpongeBob. Loren gives him a weird look and laughs.

Loren: SpongeBob... really? *she says giggling as she walks around the sofa and sits next to Eddie.*

Eddie: *puts his arm around Loren.* Everybody loves SpongeBob and always will!

Loren: Yea, I just didn't think you were that type of guy! *she giggles*

Eddie: *laughs back* why? Just because I'm a rock star, doesn't mean I can't like SpongeBob anymore!? So are we going to watch it or what?

Loren: Don't you dare change it! I love SpongeBob.

Eddie: Good, cause I didn't plan on changing the channel anyway!

Loren: Ugh! *she says and then crosses her arms and giggles.*

Then Eddie leans over to Loren in his arm and kisses her. He then laughs and smiles while they kiss. Loren pull back.

Loren: What's so funny?

Eddie: I can't believe we just had a huge argument about SpongeBob. *he says laughing hysterically.*

Loren: *joins his laugh* I guess that was pretty funny!

Loren and Eddie continue their laugh and then eventually stop when Eddie tries to continue their kiss. Their laughter shifts to a long, passionate make-out session. Then the make-out sesh turns into a sexy make-out sesh as Eddie slowly lays down on the sofa, not breaking the kiss, and puts his hands on Loren's cheek and the other on around her waist as she follows him as he lays down and rubs her hands all around his chest and abs. This is the start of an amazing, lazy, sexy day in a New York hotel room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So?!!!! What'd you think about this chapter??!!! Sorry for it being so short but I gotta go to bed! I'm trying to update a little quicker now. Next chapter might be up tomorrow evening. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! I like to hear from my readers to find out what they think of my story so far! Also, please vote if you liked this chapter. Thankx! :) :D :P :O :))))))