Chapter 15- A Lazy, Sexy Night

Loren and Eddie sit on the park bench cuddling and discussing everything they plan on doing in the future and what they expect Kelly and Jake have planned for them next when they get back. As they sit and talk for at least 45 minutes just making each other laugh and just enjoy each other's company, they hear man's voice come out of no where in the loud speakers posted on the lamp polls all around the island.

Announcer Guy: The next boat back to New York City arrives in 5 minutes. Make sure you're by the loading dock before then. Thank you.

Eddie: *waits for the speaker to stop talking* We better get over there.

Eddie stands up from the bench and holds his hand out for Loren to grab to help her up. But as she takes his hand, Eddie pulls Loren up so fast, she stumbles and her lips immediately attach to his. They have a short, romantic kiss, and then head to the loading dock. As they wait in line for the boat to arrive, a group of teenage girls standing in line behind Eddie and Loren recognize them. They immediately start fan girling and become a little emotional.

One of the fan girls: Eddie, you are my idol! Can I get a selfie with you?!!! Please!

Eddie: Anything for a pretty girl! *he says smiling then looks back at Loren with a smile on her face, knowing she knew that he was really talking about her.*

Eddie leans down a little bit and stands next to the girl and takes a picture. Then another one of the girls asks Loren for a picture with her and a autograph and compliments her over and over again. The last teen apparently loves both, Eddie and Loren. She asks for a picture, an autograph from both of them, and asks millions of questions as she freaks out over the fact that her idols are standing right in front of her.

Girl: Are you two seriously dating?!!!!

Loren: You got it.

Girl: (read fast) OMG! You two are so adorable together! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH! Are you guys staying in New York for a while?! Can we hang out? Can we maybe shop!? Oh! I have a great idea how about we......! *cut off by Eddie*

Eddie: Okay! Chill! Calm down! Me and Loren are no different than you three.

Girl: That's not true! Eddie, you're soooooo talented and hot, and Loren's beautiful with an amazing voice!

Loren: Awww! Thank you!

Eddie: Thank you but we are still like you guys. We're just here for a small vacation before we head back to LA soon. But thank you for the compliments but we got to board the boat now.

Girls: Okay! Thank you so much! Bye!

Loren and Eddie say goodbye back and then board the boat once more in order to go back to NYC. They get on the boat and go back to the spot they were at on their way to the island. Eddie grabs Loren's waist and she smiles and then turns her head back to face the beautiful sunset on the bay. After a couple kisses and romantic moments, they're back at NYC. They get in the car and go back to the hotel. Once in the doorof their suite, Loren sits down on the couch and turns on the TV. While Eddie goes into the small kitchen and reaches for his phone in his pocket and calls room service to order a nice dinner for Loren and him. He orders them both a lobster with a side of linguine alfredo. It's Loren and Eddie's favorite food. Eddie puts his phone on the kitchen counter and then sits down next to Loren on the couch. As soon as he sits down, Loren rests her head on his shoulder and Eddie wraps his arms around her and kisses her on the head.