Chapter 42- Happy Birthday Loren!

A MONTH AND A HALF LATER

Loren: *yells in the microphone* THANK YOU CHICAGO! GOODNIGHT! *runs off stage into her mom's arms*

Nora: Good job! Again!

Melissa: Lo, that was outstanding! Good job birthday girl!

Loren: Thank you! Now where to, Kelly?!

Kelly: TIMES SQUARE!

Loren: Oh my gosh! How is the tour more than half way over?! Already?!!!!!

Kelly: I don't know but we have to get on that plane. *she smiles*

Loren: Okay I'm ready. Let me just grab my bag out of my dressing room. I'll meet you guys in the car.

Kelly agrees and Nora and Melissa follow Kelly to the car and they all wait for her. Loren turns the corner and opens the curtain of her dressing room and is startled to find a huge package wrapped up sitting in the middle of the small room. Loren walks over to it and picks up the card sitting on top of the package and reads it.

*LETTER*

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY LOREN! FROM YOU'RE FANS WHO LOVE YOU SO MUCH! We wanted to give you this to show you how much you've impacted our lives. You are our inspiration. Thank you for being so kind, gentle, loving, dedicated, and just amazing. We love you... Hope you have an amazing birthday in a couple days!

- (Our twitter names! Follow us! :)) @rusher1703, @lyrics4maslow, and

@CamDMyBae14

(DO ME A FAVOR AND ACTUALLY FOLLOW THOSE ACCOUNTS. :))

Loren smiles after she finishes reading the card. She puts the card in her back pocket and opens the present. In it was piles of flower boquets at the bottom of the box and more birthday cards in the middle and at the top was another tiny box. She picks it up and unties the white, lace ribbon and opens it to find a beautiful silver ring with diamonds covering it in the sdhape of a heart and the bottom of the ring had an engraving on it.

"Forever and Always

-Eddie"

Loren wonders how he got a ring in there and picks up her bag and turns around to see Eddie with his arms wide open waiting for a hug. Loren's mouth drops and tears begin to flow as she jumps into his arms, smiling and crying tears of joy not letting her grip on Eddie.

Loren: I love you!

Eddie: I love you too! Happy early birthday gorgeous!

Loren: *cries on his shoulder and whispers* I missed you so much.

Eddie: I missed you too babe.

Kelly, Melissa, Nora, Jake, and Max walk in to see her reaction of course with Melissa recording every second of it.

Melissa: I'm so glad I got that on tape! *she says laughing*

Loren: *jumps out of his arms* Thank you.

Eddie: So will you except my promise ring?

Loren: PROMISE RING?!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie: *jumps in his arms and hugs him again* I wanted you to know, no matter what, I will never seriously leave you. You are mine and I am yours. *kisses her after the room is silent and they stare into eachother's brown eyes*

Jake: Well we have to go guys! Off to Paris!

Eddie: What do you mean? I thought my tour was over?

Jake: It was but Kelly came up with a great idea.

Kelly: I thought it'd be a good idea to have Eddie guest star at Loren's last stop then your guys will have 2 days in Paris to just vacation. After this tour.. you guys earned a lot of vacation time!

Loren: *pulls Eddie in for a kiss* So we can catch up. *she winks and smirks*

Melissa bursts out laughing and leaves the rest of them wondering what the heck she was thinking.

Max: So are we all ready to go?

Loren: Yes but I need someone to help me with this box! *she laughs*

Jake and Max pick up the box and they lead everyone out to the car. They all get into their vehicles and drive off to the airport.

----------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think will happen in Paris??!!! THE CITY OF LOVE! ;)

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!! :)