Chapter 19- Loren Wakes Up

Melissa and Nora stare at eachother with a shocked face and freak out on how it's all not true. Meanwhile in the other room, Eddie still watches Loren and holds her hand. Eddie notices Loren's eyes are starting to move! Eddie starts shaking Loren's hand again.

Eddie: Loren?! Loren!

Loren fully opens her eyes and looks at Eddie sitting there with a tear on his cheek looking really excited.

Loren: *She says in a groggy voice* What... what happened?

Eddie: Tyler spiked your drink on the plane. You passed out from too much alcohol.

Loren: So that's why it tasted funny. *sounding weak*

Eddie: Why didn't you tell me babe? *he smiles*

Loren: I thought the attendent just accidently gave me sprite.

Eddie: I'm just glad you're okay. So how are you feeling? *he says softly caressing her face*

Loren: I feel really sick and weak. And just really tired. Where are we?

Eddie: Back in L.A. In my room.

Loren: I knew we were in your room, i'm just wondering how we got home so quickly! *she smiles but still sounding really tired*

Eddie: *leans over and kisses her forehead* You're going to be okay. I'm gonna take care of you until your better.

Loren: Where's my mom? Does Melissa know? Does Kelly know?!

Eddie:  Kelly is on her way and Melissa and Nora are in the living room. They were waiting for you to regain conciousness. You want them to come in?

Loren: Yeah. *she says and closes her eyes again because of how exshausted she was*

Eddie stands up and walks down the stairs and peeks his head around the corner to talk to Nora and Melissa.

Eddie: Sleeping beauty is awake. *he smiles and then head back upstairs.*

Melissa and Nora quickly get up off the couch and almost run up the stairs when they walk in Eddie's room, Loren is laying there with her eyes barely open and speaks in a really weak voice.

Loren: I'm okay guys.

Nora: My baby. *she runs over to Loren and hugs her.* We're going to get that guy for what he did to you.

Loren: Mom, I'm okay.

Nora: You're right, you'll be okay. Eddie will take care of you.

Loren: I thought you were.

Nora: Eddie wants to take care of you until you until then, no music! That's the only rule *she smiles in a kidding way (but she wasn't really kidding. Lol)*

Loren: Thank you mom. *pushes herself to sit up and hug her then slowly lays down.*

Melissa: Awww! Bring it in superstar! Are you okay?

Loren: Yeah, I guess so. Just feel extremely tired.

Melissa: Then maybe we should all leave you alone to sleep. *Winks at everyone in the room.*

Loren: Thanks guys. Just one more thing, tell Kelly that I don't want to work until I feel better and that I want to share a new song I wrote while I was in New York with her.

Nora: Will do sweetheart. I'm gonna head home. *leans down and kisses Loren on the forehead and hugs her.*

Melissa: I'm gonna go too. *hugs Loren.* You take care of her Eddie! *she winks at him*

Loren: Melissa! *she giggles knowing why she did that.* I'm too tired!

Melissa: No one's ever tired for doing that to a rock star!

Nora: Excuse me. Am I missing something?! *she says with her hands on her hips in a stern voice.*

Loren: No mom.

Melissa: No, I was just kidding. She would've definetly told me by now if it happened. *she laughs hysterically.*

Eddie: Okay... that's enough! Everyone out! *he says laughing.*

Melissa: *Yells inside the door before Eddie could shut the door behind her and Nora.* CALL ME LO!

Eddie laughs and turns around to look at Loren.

Eddie: She almost blew our cover! *he laughs*

Loren: How would she if she doesn't even know?

Eddie: You didn't tell her? Wow. I thought you wouldn't be able to keep it in! *laughs*

Loren: Well before I got sick, I was going to tell her as soon as I got home. *she giggles* Unless you didn't want me to tell her or anyone.

Eddie: I don't care honestly. It was a big thing that you have to tell someone.

Loren: You plan on telling someone too?! Aren't you?! *she giggles*

Eddie: *laughs* yeah! If that's okay with you?  

Loren: Yea, that's fine.

Eddie: I just want to show off how sexy you are.

Eddie leans in and kisses Loren, takes her hands and just gazes into her beautiful brown eyes.