Chapter 9- Big Apple, Big Date

The reporter positions Loren and Eddie in the perfect way for their kissing picture to show the world that they are definitely together, and definitely have a strong relationship. The reporter positions Loren to wrap her arms around Eddie's neck standing on her tip toes to make her reach his lips, and Eddie with his arms wrapped around Loren's waist pulling her extremely close. The reporter stand far back to take a full body shot and tells them when to passionately kiss. She says, "go" and Loren and Eddie get right to it with no hesitation. Alyssa Collins snaps the picture and then says that she took it. Loren and Eddie hear her but don't stop kissing!

Alyssa Collins: okay then... well thank you! *She takes her camera and gets into the news van leaving Loren and Eddie continue kissing in the middle of the sidewalk!*

Eddie: *Pulls away from kissing Loren* You know she's gone right and we're randomly kissing on the side walk in New York?

Loren: *Kisses him again quickly* I know *she then goes back to kissing him for a couple more seconds.*

Eddie: I think we should get going! Don't you?

Loren: You're right... I have all, night, long to do this to you! *she says in a flirty tone of voice.*

Eddie and Loren walk to the edge of the side walk to try and wave down a taxi. Then out of no where, a aqua mustang (picture on the right) pulls up right in front of Loren and Eddie and beeps.

Driver: *gets out of car and walk around to the side walk to Loren and Eddie.* I have to drop off this car to Mr. Duran and Miss. Tate. Are you them?  

Eddie: Yes? I didn't order a rental car.  

Driver: Well, I was told that a man on the phone calling from Los Angeles, California called last night and ordered this for 3 days for you two. He said he was your manager Mr. Duran.  

Eddie: His name? *he asks to make sure this was ligit*  

Driver: Jake Madsen.  

Loren: Oh, well that was nice of him! *she says to Eddie*  

Eddie: Okay, thank you sir. *takes the keys from the man and hands him a $10 tip*  

Eddie and Loren get in the mustang and shut the car's doors behind them. Eddie starts the engine.  

Eddie: So where do you want to go to start off our big date??!!!  

Loren: Maybe we can go to Central Park! I always wanted to take a romantic stroll in the park with.... *stops there in her sentence thinking about what she was about to say, thinking that Eddie would probably laugh about*  

Eddie: With who?! Now you have me curious!  

Loren: No one... I forgot. Just drive! Let's go. *she says as she buckles up giving him the cue to go*  

Eddie: Loren!  

Loren: Fine! I was going to say, I've always dreamed of taking a romantic stroll in Central Park with Eddie Duran. There you happy?!  

Eddie tries to hold back his laugh but can't control himself so he bursts out with a loud laugh.

Loren: Why are you laughing? *she says embarrassed*