Chapter 6- Interrupted Surprise

• Dedicated to Hollywood Heights

                                                 (GET READY FOR A LONG CHAPTER!) :D

Eddie and Loren are swarmed by a crowd of dedicated fans and the constant flash of the bright cameras. They sign a couple autographs and then get in the limo waiting for them.

*Sitting in the Limo*

Eddie: What a crowd!

Loren: I know right? I couldn't believe the number of people there were in the audience while I was performing. It was amazing!

Eddie: I bet everyone loved your performance as much as I did! *he says in a cute voice, then leans over and gives Loren a kiss.

Loren: That's all I get?!

Eddie: *then he leans over once more, stares her in the eyes for a couple seconds and then wraps his arms around her aggressively and pulls her in, and they start making out all the way to the hotel.... which is in a total of 5 blocks away! He pulls away when they get to the front of the hotel and when the limo driver tells the two that they have arrived.* How about that for a kiss?! *he says smiling*

Loren: Great, but I wanted more *She said in a flirtatious voice*

Eddie: What do you mean?

Loren opens the limo door, stands up outside, turns around and grabs Eddie by the front of his shirt and pulls him out of the limo, and then starts walking to the front door of the hotel. The two walk hand in hand quickly to the elevator. But it's not working out that well for Eddie, so Eddie picks Loren up in a romantic position (I hope you understand what that is because I don't know what it's called) and they both ride the elevator up to the floor. Eddie puts Loren down when the elevator door opens and then Loren grabs Eddie's hand once more and she pulls him down the hallway until they get in front of Loren's suite door. The two wrap their arms around each other and start making out immediately. As the two make out, Eddie grabs the door handle and opens the door while still kissing Loren. As soon as the two get in the door, Loren jumps into Eddie's arms and wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as the two continue kissing and head for the bedroom! Eddie opens the next door that leads to the bedroom door, he lays down with Loren on top of him, on the bed. As the two continue kissing, Eddie eventually stops.

Eddie: Wait, what exactly are we going to do?

Loren: Make out some more of course! What did you think?

Eddie: Never mind *and then he goes to start kissing her again but she pulls away.*

Loren: You thought we were.... *Eddie cuts her off*

Eddie: Yes, but it doesn't matter. I told you... when ever you're ready. *he says in an understanding voice*

Loren: Thank you.

Then the two continue passionately making out until they hear the front door open that leads into the living room. Then they stop kissing when they hear their parent's voices.

*From the other room*

Nora: *says to Max* I'll go check to see if Loren's sleeping.

Max: I'll go check on Eddie.

In the bedroom, Loren and Eddie race to pretend that they were just watching TV together to make it look like they weren't doing anything.