Chapter 41- It's Never Goodbye

Loren wakes up and turns her head to see Eddie still sleeping. She smiles and runs her fingers through his hair. He wakes up and smiles to see her sitting up in the bed looking at him smiling then sees a sudden tear roll down her cheek.

Eddie: Whablt's wrong babe?

Loren: I'm going to miss you so much. *she says starting to full- blown cry*

Eddie: Babe.. *he says as he reaches his arms out and pulls her down next to him and wraps both arms around her comforting her.* This is what will make our relationship stronger. We can get through this. Besides, I'll be at your last concert in Paris to watch you. Then we'll be together again. *he says staring up at the ceiling still holding her in his arms and brushing her tears away*

Loren: I love you, Eddie.

Eddie: I love you with all my heart beautiful. *let's go of her as she tries to get out of the bed*

Loren: I guess we should get are final bags packed and eat a small breakfast. Then we can head to the airport and meet everyone there.

Eddie: *starts sitting up out of bed* Loren, what's your first stop?

Loren: I don't remember. What's your's?

Eddie: Las Vegas

Loren: Oh wow! That's big.

Eddie: *laughs* yeah. Jake did good. *he brags a little*

Just as Loren and Eddie finish packing, they head out the door and get on their way to the airport. They get there and find Jake, Kelly, Nora, Max, and Melissa standing there in excitement. Melissa runs and hugs Loren.

Melissa: Are you excited?!!! *she almost yells making it echo through the airport.*

Loren: Yes!

Eddie walks over to Loren and gives her long, deep hug. While in the hug Loren feels a teardrop fall onto her shoulder.

Loren: *while in the hug still* I'll miss you. *she whispers*

Eddie: *whispers in her ear* I'll miss you too. *trying to hold back more tears.*

Loren: *releases the hug* When does you're flight leave?

Eddie: It should be leaving in about...

Loud Speaker Person: Flight 227 to Las Vegas will now be boarding.

Eddie: ... I guess now.

Loren: Oh. *she says sounding very upset*

Jake: *grabs his carry-on bag and one of Eddie's* Come on man. We gotta go.

Eddie: Hold on.

Eddie stares into Loren's eyes both of them about to cry.

Eddie: Be strong my beautiful superstar. See you in a month in Paris. I promise we'll make up for the time we lost. *he smiles and winks*

Loren: Oh yeah.... we will! *she winks back*

Kelly: Okay love birds.... Eddie, you got to go.

Eddie: I know. *looks back to Loren and holds her waist.* I love you. I'll call you every morning, before every concert, after every concert, and I'll FaceTime you every night.

Loren: Okay. *she kisses him* okay, you gotta go. Don't want you to be late.

Eddie: I'd be late for anything for you. *kisses her gently* I love you.

Loren: *brings him back in for another deep and long kiss.* I love you too. See you soon.

Eddie then says his final goodbyes to Nora, Melissa, and Kelly and follows his dad and Jake to board the plane. Loren watches as he leaves and starts to lose it. She bursts out running to him once more almost knocking over security standing in front of the door and jumps into his arms and kisses him.

Loren: *whispers in his ear* Goodbye.

Eddie: Babe... it's never goodbye. *puts her down and continues to walk onto the plane leaving her walking back to her mom, Melissa, and Kelly.

Loren finally calms down after Melissa hugs her trying to say comforting words to her best friend.

Kelly: Okay. That was the flight attendant. We can board the jet now.

Melissa: Jet?

Kelly: Yeah, Loren gets the private jet. I wanted to make this an experience she'll never forget. *she winks at Loren*

Loren: Okay, so I guess we should board now. *she sniffs clearing up the tears*

Nora puts her arm around her and guides her to the plane following Kelly and Melissa. Once they get on the jet, they sit down and order something to drink from the flight attendant.

Loren: So I forgot. Where's our first stop?

Kelly: Dallas, Texas

Loren: Wow. That's cool. Then where? Just tell me everywhere in order. *she attempts to smile*

Kelly: *looks on her electronic planner* Dallas, Hershey, Baltimore, Naples (Florida), Orlando, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Chicago, my favorite... Times Square! Also...

Loren: YOU BOOKED ME FOR TIMES SQUARE???!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly: Yeah! They asked for you.

Loren: Oh my gosh!

Melissa: Lo, you're getting popular fast!

Loren: I know! I can't believe it. You don't have to tell me anymore, my brain hurts she laughs.  I need to take a nap.

Nora: I'll wake you up when we land.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... this chapter was cute and sad at the same time. Lol. PLEASE COMMENT!