Chapter 3- The Red Carpet

Loren starts to head out the door once she builds up the guts to finally go out to the limo. Right when she started opening the door she hears another door open in her suite. She turns around to see Eddie dressed up and ready to go standing in a door way leading to a room she didn't notice last night.

Eddie: wow! You look gorgeous! As always!

Loren: Thanks! *starts to walk over to him to hug him* you look amazing yourself. Good thing you didn't wear a tux!

Eddie: Jake actually wanted me to,but I asked him, "to a concert?". So I wore this instead.

Eddie decided to wear something casual. He was wearing a turquoise shirt that was themed Hollywood, with navy blue cargo shorts.

Loren: *They both stood there admiring each other's appearances for a while.* So I see we have adjoined rooms! That'll come in handy!

Eddie: Yea, I found out this morning when I went to go surprise you in bed.

Loren: *starts trying to hold back a huge burst of laughter.*

Eddie: what?!!!!??

Loren: nothing! It's stupid *still trying not to burst out in laughter*

Eddie: let me guess.... THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! *he yells laughing obnoxiously*

Loren: How did you know?! *she says laughing.*

Eddie: Me and Ian always say it.

Loren: Melissa and I always do that too!

The room gets silent and they both have a hysterical look on there face that brightens up both of their moods.

Eddie: Come on gorgeous, let's get you to your concert *he says still laughing a little*

They both walk hand in hand down to the front of the hotel to get into the limo. But of course they're met up with the paparazzi standing outside flashing their cameras in Eddie and Loren's face. As they were, they continue to hold hands and push through the crowd. Eddie opens the limo door for Loren to get in. Then he gets in, kisses her, for the paparazzi, and then shuts the door. Then they were off to the concert!   The limo pulls up to the red carpet and Eddie gets out first after they were given the cue to get out of the limo by having the announcer announce over the loud microphone.

Red Carpet Announcer: Looks like the cutest couple of Hollywood has arrived! Allow me to present Eddie Duran and Loren Tate who not to mention who is performing tonight!

So at that time, Eddie opens the door and then reaches his hand into the limo waiting for Loren to grab his hand so he can escort her down the red carpet.

Loren: *Whispers to Eddie trying not to move her lips too much.* Thank you for being here for me. I would never have been able to do this alone without you by my side.

Eddie: No prob. babe! Now, don't be scared. They can all sense fear!!! *trying to make her laugh*

Loren then catches on that Eddie was trying to make her laugh so she can give some beautiful smiles to the cameras.

Interviewer from Hollywood Access: LOREN! LOREN!

Loren walks over to the interviewer and leaves Eddie behind so he can talk to a different reporter who was calling his name once she took some pictures and gave some autographs to the fans in the beginning of the carpet walk.