Chapter 43- Paris

I changed the last chapter to it being the day BEFORE Loren's birthday. This chapter is her actual birthday. :)

----------------------------------------------------------

The plane lands in Paris and it's 5:00 pm, now on Loren's actual birthday. They all get their bags and stand in front of the fancy 5 star hotel they'll be all staying at to make the plan of what they wanted to do the rest of the day.

Jake: Well me and Kelly have to head back to LA and the surprise is that we're leaving you all here! *he smiles*

Loren: Thank you for abandoning us half way across the world again! *she laughs*

Kelly: You're welcome.

Nora: But this time we aren't leaving you!

Melissa: Me neither Lo! I need this vacation!

Loren: But what about graduation day? It's next Wednesday.

Melissa: Well aren't we going to be back by then?

Eddie: Yeah we will. I have to see my girl graduate... FINALLY! *He laughs*

Loren: *laughs with him* Okay, so what should we do? Go to the hotel rooms and relax the rest of the night or...

Eddie: I'm taking you on a date so you can't go up there yet. *he winks*

Loren: Oh! Okay! *gets a big smile on her face*

Max: Here... I'll take your bags. Go have fun you two.

Nora: *motherly instinct comes out* Not too much fun!

Loren: Mom, there's nothing else we can do! *she says a little uncomfortably*

Nora: I was just kidding. *she somewhat smiling trying to play it off*

Eddie: *takes Loren by the hand and starts walking down the sidewalk with her* Come on babe. We got a lot to do! *he laughs*

Loren: *laughs with him and turns around and waves to her mom and Melissa.* Bye guys!

They finally are out of sight and Eddie pulls Loren into a tiny alley and pushes her against the wall and pulls out a knife!

(HAHAHA JUST KIDDING!)

They finally are out of sight and Eddie pulls Loren into a tiny alley and pushes her against the wall and kisses her passionately.

Eddie: I needed to do that. *he smiles*

Loren: *kisses him back for a couple seconds* I needed you to do that. *she smiles*

Eddie takes her by the hand and they walk down the street a little more and catch a taxi. They get in and Eddie hands the driver a note to where they need to go. Before you know it, they arrive in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Loren: OH MY GOSH EDDIE! I can't believe this!!!!

Eddie: Should we get up to the top?!

Loren: We climbed the Statue of Liberty together now the Eifel Tower. How amazing! *She smiles and they attatch hands and start walking to the elevator to get up to the top*