Chapter 40- Forgot to Mention...

Sorry this is a short chapter. It's just that I've been working on my other story and this story doesn't get me too excited to keep writing. I will the chapters will just come slower. Sorry. But if you wanted to read more of my things, read "In Your Arms".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loren and Eddie sit on the couch and watch TV as they cuddle.

Eddie: Babe, I can't believe your going on your first tour!

Loren: Me neither! I can't wait to tell my mom and Melissa!

Eddie: Why don't you go do that then? *he smiles at her*

Loren: Because I'm too comfy!

Eddie starts tickeling Loren and she laughs and squirms away.

Eddie: Now you're not! *he laughs*

Loren: Fine! I'll go call them!

Eddie: I need to call my dad too!

Loren: Okay.

Loren walks out to the kitchen and calls her mom first. Eddie sits on the couch and waits for his dad to answer.

*ON THE PHONE*

Eddie: Hey dad, did I wake you?

Max: No, I was just out on the balcony.

Eddie: Okay good, so I have awesome news!

Max: What is it?!

Eddie: I'm going on another tour in a month from now!

Max: That's awesome son. Really happy for you! But what are you going to do about Loren? She will be bored without you.

Eddie: No but the thing is, she's going on her first tour too!

Max: Eddie, think about that... Loren and you will be on tour, at the same time I'm guessing, without eachother.

Eddie: Dam, I didn't think of that.

Max: Good luck spending however many months without that girl!

Eddie: I know right. I can't go a day without seeing her.

Max: Well you should've seen this coming.

Eddie: Yeah, but I guess I don't have any choice. I guess I'll have to spend as much time with her as possible now.

Max: Okay. I got to go Eddie.

Eddie: Okay pop, I'll let you go. Goodnight.

Max: Night.

*END OF PHONE CALL*

Eddie hangs up the  phone and sits on the edge of the couch and looks down at the floor trying to grasp what it'd be like without Loren. He looks up when he sees Loren walk into the room and sit next to him. She wraps her arms around Eddie and kisses his cheek.

Loren: Whart's wrong?

Eddie: Loren, we're going to be a part for a while.

Loren: Oh.... I can't believe I missed that.

Eddie: Well that means we have to spend every second of this last week we have with eachother together.

Loren: I agree. So let's start tomorrow morning, because I'm really tired.

Eddie: Okay. Goodnight. I'm staying up a little longer.

Loren: *stands up from the couch and leans down and kisses Eddie* Goodnight.

Eddie: Loren, *stops her as she starts walking up the stairs.*

Loren: Yeah?

Eddie: I love you.

Loren walks over to him again and wraps her arms around him and kisses him passionately.

Loren: I love you too. *she smiles as she gazes into his beautiful brown eyes*