Chapter 4- Backstage Trouble

Max arrives outside of Loren's dressing room door with Eddie. Eddie seemed very shaken up when Max reaches him.

Max: What's wrong son? It looks like you've seen a ghost.

Eddie: Chloe's here...

Max: What?!!!!

Eddie: I seen Chloe being seated in the 5th row. She's probably going to do something to Loren to mess up her performance.

Max: Should I have her removed? Cause I'll gladly.....

Eddie: No, let her stay. I'll just have to give her a huge warning that if she does anything to Loren, I will tell her secret to everyone and I will take her to court for what she did. *interrupting his dad*

Max: What did she do?

Eddie: Don't worry about it. *Eddie wants to take back his sentence. He still never told his dad that Chloe killed his mom. Chloe and Eddie made a deal that Chloe would drop the charges in order for him to get out of jail if Eddie promised not to tell anyone about her murder case. Which is really hard for Eddie to do.* She's relentless! She won't just leave me and Loren alone!

Max: She should know by now that she'll never get you back. Not for everything she has done to you and Loren. I don't know what you ever seen in her.

Eddie: I was at my weakest point I guess. She made me blind.

Max: Well you go warn Chloe and you might also want to warn Loren first. Let her know to watch her back. Chloe might have already done something to the stage, the lighting, the microphones. I don't know what she might be capable of.

Eddie: Right. I hope Loren's almost done in there.

Just then, Kelly opens the door and tells Eddie he can go in then. Eddie and Max walk into the dressing room. Max goes over to Nora and kisses her. Eddie sits down on the couch next to Melissa waiting for Loren to come out from behind the privacy screen in the corner. Loren not knowing Eddie is there....

Loren: I can't believe that I'm about to perform in front of the hugest crowd I've ever performed in. I'm not even that nervous!

Melissa: Why's that? Because of Eddie perhaps???!! *Gives a wink to Eddie to show him that she's trying to get Loren to admit things about Eddie and how she really feels about the topics she's about to mention.*

Loren: *still getting dressed*  He makes me feel confident in myself. When ever he's near me, I feel like I can do anything.

Melissa: Can everyone give me and Loren a moment. *waits for everyone to file out of the room.*

Loren: *still behind the privacy screen* No Mel, they need to finish getting me ready.

Kelly: Nope, you're ready to go. Just finish trying on those costumes then you can have free time. I'll have someone come in and take you to the stage when it's time.

Loren: okay then.*waits for everyone to get out of the room like Melissa.* Now what did you want to talk about. *still trying on her clothes*

Melissa: So..... I've been dying to ask!

(Keep in mind, Eddie is still in the room sitting on the couch next to Melissa.)