Chapter 44- Secret Closet

Loren wakes up to the smell of freshly made toast and sees that Eddie is not beside her. She smiles and sits up and stretches then looks out the window from sitting on the bed. She looks out and sees the Eiffel Tower sitting close to the hotel. It's the perfect view. Just then Eddie knocks lightly on the door and cracks it open and smiles at Loren.

Eddie: *walks over to her and sits down on the bed next to her* Good morning beautiful! *kisses her cheek*

Loren: Good morning. *she smiles*

Eddie: So I made a quick breakfast for us out there and then we can get going on our sight seeing. Also I found something I want to show you.

Loren: *gets out of the bed and grabs his hand* What is it?

Eddie: Just follow me...

Eddie smiles at her and leads her to a closet in the living room and stops.

Loren: A closet?

Eddie: Not just any closet.... open it. *he smirks*

Loren opens the closet door and finds a black railing, spiral staircase that goes up.

Loren: Wow! What's up there?

Eddie: I don't know yet, I was waiting for you. *he smiles*

Loren: Well let's go up...

The start up the stairs and eventually get to the top and their eyes widen. They overlook the whole city. They look around and they can see everything because this balcony is placed on top of the hotel and is nicely decorated too with romantic candles aligning the railing that's boxing in the balcony, and a small little couch.

Loren: Let's eat breakfast out here. *she smiles at Eddie*

Eddie: Good idea, I'll go get our plates.

Eddie leaves Loren as she continues to look out over the city and take pictures with her phone. She then sits down on the outdoor couch that's placed under a tiny roof. She just sits there and thinks about everything going on her life and smiles when she looks down at her ring Eddie gave her. She reads the engraving to herself, over and over again. And finally says it to herself.

Loren: *whispers* Forever and Always... *smiles*

Eddie: Always and Forever... *he walks up the last step with the tray of food and sits down next to her on the couch and places the tray on his lap*

Loren: *grabs a piece of toast off of the tray* So.... what are we going to do today?

Eddie: I was thinking go where ever the day takes us. *he smiles* Why? Do you have anything else in mind?

Loren: I promised Melissa I would eventually go shopping with her today... you can come if you want.

Eddie: Shopping? *he laughs*

Loren: Yeah... I may need to model some bikinis or any other type of clothing for you... *she winks*

Eddie: So what time? *he laughs*

Loren: *giggles* I was thinking maybe after breakfast then we can have alone time starting at 5.

Eddie: We're going to be shopping for 8 hours?!

Loren: Chill! We'll have tons of fun and we'll eventually stop for lunch and some sight seeing along with that.

Eddie: Okay, I guess it doesn't matter because I'll be with you. *he smiles and kisses her*

Eddie and Loren finish eating their breakfast and clean up. Loren texts Melissa while she waits for Eddie to finish up getting ready, since she's already ready. About two minutes later, Melissa knocks on the door and Loren let's her in. They sit on the couch still waiting for Eddie!

Melissa: Come on rockstar! You're taking longer than a girl! *she jokes*

Eddie: *walks out* My hair doesn't just automatically style itself every morning! *he laughs and grabs his wallet off the counter.* Are you guys ready?

Loren: I've been ready for 20 minutes! *she laughs and takes his hand*

They walk out of the hotel and end up walking and laughing until they finally find down town and a little market in a small street in between two tall buildings. They stroll through the market with Loren holding Eddie's hand almost the whole way through and Melissa getting overly excited about everything she sees to buy. Two hours later, they all stop to get lunch at a small little cafe, where they eat outside on a small patio with cute little tables and chairs that really set the tone to the restraunt. They finish eating, and end up calling the shopping trip to an end because Melissa ran out of money, which made her laugh. Of course! Melissa gets dropped of by Eddie and Loren in front of the hotel and she ends up taking Loren's shopping bags with her so Eddie and Loren can start their romantic date in Paris...