Chapter 10- Eddie's Surprise (dirty)

(This chapter will be very dirty and detailed so if you don't like to read that stuff, sorry...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loren quietly and slowly shut the bedroom door and walked over to the couch in the living room and sat down. She decided that she should call Melissa to see how she's doing and she's probably dying to find out why aren't Loren and Eddie back home? So Loren picks up her phone, and dials Melissa's phone number. It started ringing and then Melissa picked up.

*on the phone*

Melissa: Hey Lo! Where the hell are you?!!!! You're mom won't tell me why you aren't back and told me not to disturb you unless you call me! Thank God you did! I was dying! *she flips out not letting Loren get a word in*

Loren: Mel! Stop! Calm down! Now, do you want to know where I am or not?

Melissa: DESPERATELY BAD!

Loren: I can see that! Now, this morning, I woke up to see Eddie sleeping next to me... *cut off by Melissa's hyperness (that's not a word but let's make it one!) again.*

Melissa: LOREN TATE! Did you do it???!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IMMEDIATELY?! WAS IT AWESOME? DID YOU LOVE IT? I guess, you would love it because it's Eddie Duran!!!!

Loren: Melissa Sanders! Calm the heck down!

Melissa: I'm calm.... go ahead.

Loren: okay, now no more explosions. So this morning I woke up to see Eddie sleeping next to me. No we did not do it. I looked over his shoulder to see if my mom was there because she would probably have a conniption that he's in my bed. And my mom wasn't there. So I became curious and then he woke up from me moving. I asked him where my mom was and he told me that her and his dad left last night back to LA leaving us in NYC alone. It was all Kelly and Jake's idea to leave him and me alone to have vacation/ alone time together.

Loren pauses in the middle of her sentence to hear Melissa on the other end whimpering.

Loren: ARE YOU CRYING?!

Melissa: Yes... sorry! It's so darn cute!

Loren: It's very cute! And today we spent 5 hours walking and kissing in Central Park!

Melissa: That's so romantic! Where are you now?

Loren: Back at the hotel. He needed to take a nap before we go to dinner at the Hard Rock Café.

Melissa: I always wanted to go there! Have fun!

Loren: Thanks. I will! Also, I've been thinking, I might want to have sex with Eddie.... *she says in strange voice*

Melissa: No way! When?!!! What changed your mind?

Loren: Just I've been thinking, we've been together for a while now, I know he loves me, and now is the perfect time. We're alone in New York City together, alone. Plus, we've been through a lot together and I just really want to. But I want to make it special. I don't know how though. Any suggestions?

Melissa: Well first of all, I agree with everything you said. You guys have been through... A LOT. And here's what you can do, you can go to a lingerie store if you can find one, get something really sexy and put it on when you come home from the dinner date. But hint around. He'll be so surprised!

Loren: I know right? I'm kind of nervous. By the way, that's a good idea. I seen a lingerie store called, "Sexy Sex" on our way back to the hotel about 20 minutes ago.