Chapter 32- Forgive Me?

The nurse leaves the room and Loren starts screaming and crying to herself in the empty hospital room.

Loren: NOOOOOO!!!!!!! EDDIE!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*END OF DREAM*

Loren wakes up huffing and puffing trying to cath her breath. She wipes her face and notices she's covered in tears. She woke up feeling a hand on her leg. She lifts her head up and looks to see who it was. It was Eddie! Loren sits up quickly and wraps her arms around Eddie's neck and kisses him repeatedly on the lips, neck, cheek, fore head, and cries.

Eddie: Babe!? What the hell is wrong?! You're freaking out!

Loren: I just had a dream that the nurse came in my room and told me you were dead! I never heard more devastating words in my life. I could'nt handle it. *she says and then wraps her arms around him again holding him tight.*

Eddie: *Pulls her back from him and kisses her then puts his hands around her face and stare into her eyes.* I promised you, I'm not going anywhere. Now, how are you feeling? How are the stitches?

Loren: What do you mean? I didn't even get restitched yet. *she says with a clueless expression*

Eddie: Yes you did. At noon.

Loren: *looks over to the window across the room and sees that the sun is already setting.* What time is it?

Eddie: 5. You were given some medicine to put you asleep when they were about to restitch you. That's why you've been asleep for so long.

Loren: Why are you in my room though? You still aren't better, are you?

Eddie: I'm fine, they're letting me out of the hospital tomorrow and they're remoing my staples tonight. They said I healked quicker than any patient they're ever had. *he chuckles*

Loren: Aw! That's great! *she says leaning in slowly and kisses Eddie on the lips.*

Eddie: Yeah. So they're letting me stay in here with you as long as I don't do anything to physical and I be careful not ot bang my head on anything. *he laughs*

Loren laughs a long with him and they kiss for a while until they hear a knock on the door. It was Nora. They immediately back away from eachother and act like they were JUST talking.

Nora: You're up. That's good. *she says with a fake smile and acting a little mad still, and then looks down to the ground*

Loren: Mom, come here. We all need to talk.

Eddie: Yeah, I guess we do.

Nora sits on the chair next to Loren next to the hospital bed. And crosses her arms.

Nora: Now let me go first. First of all, I just want to let you know why I'm mad and upset. I hated how when I left New York, I knew right away that you guys were going to do it or at least attempt. Then I was trying to convince myself, 'no, Loren is too mature to that the first night she's alone with her boyfriend.' But now I realise I was wrong and I hate how I was right. I just think Loren, you're still too young for that.

Loren: I AM NOT TOO YOUNG MOM! I wish you would realise that! I was always told to only do it when you know you're in love with that person and yes. I AM IN LOVE WITH EDDIE! I've never felt like this about anyone before. And I'm not ashamed that I did it. I'm acutally proud of myself for making that decision. I'm glad Eddie was my first time! So now what mom?! Now how do you feel about that?!

Eddie: *puts his hand on Loren's shoulder* Calm down, Lo. You're talking to you mom.

Nora starts crying and then runs out of the room. Eddie tell Loren he'll be right back and he runs out of the room and goes to the hallway and sees Nora standing there against the wall with her hands in front of her face crying. Eddie walks up to her and tries to force his hand into Nora's and holds it.

Eddie: Nora, Loren is just upset. She doesn't mean to hurt you.

Nora: I'm sorry Eddie. I'm sorry if I come across as not trusting you, because I do. I honestly do trust you I just, I guess I... don't trust myself.

Eddie: I don't know what you mean by that.

Nora: *trying to stop crying* I just feel like I'm coming to her as not being able to trust her. I do trust her and I appreciate that she listened to me and waited till she knew she was in love, I just don't understand why she didn't ask me my opinion before she made the decision and did it. I thought she would tell me or ask me how I felt about it. Because you know, that's what she does everytime she needs to make a decision. She asks my opinion. And she either agrees or disagrees.

Eddie: Oh, I get it now. Well, Nora, think about it, what daughter would work up the guts to ask her mom for her approval if she can start being, "active". *he chuckles trying to be mature but shows a little immaturatiy.* (Lol. I giggled even trying to write that!)

Nora: I guess you're right. Can you give us a minute? *she says wiping her smeared make up with a tissue.*

Eddie: Of course *he says going in for a hug*

Nora hugs Eddie back and then heads into Loren's room. She looks at Loren with tears in her eyes and meets eyes with her. She runs over to Loren and hugs her and bursts out into tears again.

Nora: *Bursts out into tears again.* I understand sweetie! I'm so sorry! I trust you I really do! I hate fighting with you! *she says still hugging Loren.*

Loren: Thank you for understanding! I'm sorry for yelling at you. *releases the hug* Now, let's be happy again! *she giggles* I think we need to have a mother daughter day as soon as I get out of the hospital tomorrow! Just you and me! *she laughs*

Nora: Sounds like a great idea. *she smiles* Just one more thing, can you promise me that you'll be honest with me and talk to me from now on? I just want to be open with eachother like we always were!

Loren: Deal! *she giggles*

Then Eddie bursts into the room and laughs.

Eddie: I HEARD LAUGHING! Are we all happy now?! We good?! *he laughs*

Loren: Yes, we're good!

Eddie: Good! Now who wants ice cream?! *he laughs*

Loren: Sounds good! *she laughs*

Nora: Oh, Eddie! You always know how to lighten the mood! *she rolls her eyes and laughs*

Eddie: *still is laughing* Well that's me! I'll be right back with that ice cream. *he kisses Loren on the cheek and leaves the room.*

Loren and Nora laugh and talk about how eachother's time was alone with their man! Within 20 minutes Eddie comes back in the room with a tray of ice cream and bowls of toppings.

Eddie: Sorry it took so long! *he chukles as he sets down the tray on the table that was next to Loren's hospital bed*

Loren: What'd you do?! Rob the ice cream machine?! *she laughs*

Eddie: *laughs* I tried but a nurse chased me down! *he says sarcastically*

Nora: Well then lets eat it before she finds us! *she giggles*

Loren, Eddie and Nora ate half of the ice cream and stopped suddenly when they all realized they had a brain freeze at the same time. They laughed at the pain and the coincidence.

Loren: Great! Things are getting better! *she smiles*