Chapter 36- A Day Out

Eddie looks out onto the balcony and finds his dad sitting there with another woman!

Eddie: Dad! Who is this?! You're dating Nora!

Max: I know, this is just the new employee. I'm discussing with her when she can start working and answering any questions she has! *he says sternly*

Eddie: Oh. Sorry about that. I'll wait in here. *he says out of emabarassment and walks back into the apartment slowly.*

After about 10 more minutes of Eddie sitting on the couch waiting for his dad to come in, he here's them say their goodbyes and they walk out from the balcony. Max follows the soon to be, employee out the door and shuts it behind her and walks over to Eddie and sits on the chair across from him.

Max: Why would you ever think I'd cheat on Nora?!

Eddie: I never would think you'd be that kind of guy but I assumed immediately. Sorry dad.

Max: It's okay but you know you made a complete a** of yourself. *he laughs*

Eddie: *blushes* yeah, that happens! *he chuckles* So, what are we going to do first on our day together?!

Max: I don't know! We haven't done one of these days since your mother was still around.

Eddie: That's right! Wow. It's been that long already? Well then I'm lucky that Loren convinced me of this idea. *he smiles*

Max: How is she doing by the way? How was she last night?

Eddie: Oh... She was.... amazing. *blushing and thinking about last night*

Max: Eddie.... *he smirks* Did you?

Eddie becomes silent and sinks down in his chair feeling a little guilty for not telling his dad earlier what Loren and himself, had done in New York.

Max: Did you force her?!!! *he says raising his tone* I never thought you'd be like that! You have to wait for her to tell you she's ready! What will Nora think?!

Eddie: Dad! Chill out! Nora already knows and I didn't force Loren. In New York, she told me the first night we had together that she wanted to. I asked her multiple times if she was sure and she never held back. She really wanted to.

Max becomes silent and so does Eddie when the awkwardness fills the room. They both know what will be asked next.

Max: So how was it? *he says quietly but smirking as all men do when they talk about this stuff* (well am I right? That's how they always talk)

Eddie: *Throws a pillow at Max and laughs* DAD!

Max: Well I have to ask because she might've regretted it! So?!

Eddie: She loved it and she kept going when I wanted to stop. *he chuckles but says awkwardly*

Max: Wow. Loren? Loren Tate?! The nice, mature, responsible girl?!

Eddie: Yeah. I was surprised.

Max: One more question before we head out. *he pauses again* How many times so far?

Eddie:  Three. *he smirks*

Max and Eddie laugh in their guy like way and then discuss what they wanted to go that day.