Chapter 21- Telling Melissa

This chapter will only be a conversation on Loren and Melissa and Loren finally telling Melissa her first experience having sex and with Eddie in New York. And about the rest of the trip. So unless you want to find out Melissa's priceless reaction to Loren's "first time story" read it! Lol. Telling you this because you might get a little bored by the beginning. Anyway... enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa: I want every detail.

Loren: Okay. So, when you left, Kelly and Jake said to us that they had to go back to LA immediately and Jake apparently asked Eddie when we all back to the hotel, over the phone if he wanted to stay in New York with me alone for 3 more days. So of course he said yes!

Melissa: What about Nora and Max? How did they leave and how on Earth did Nora agree to have you stay in New Yokr across the United States with a guy you loved?! Alone!

Loren: I'm getting there.... and I actually don't know how we managed that. *she laughs* Anyway, Jake told Eddie he had a surprise for me and him in the morning. So he just brushed that off till morning. So then... *cut off by Melissa*

Melissa: Wait wait wait! What was the surprise?!

Loren: It was a gorgeous blue colored mustang! It was ours to use while we stayed in New York.

Melissa: Coolness! Anyway, continue. *she smiles*

Loren: So Eddie never told me about any of these plans till later but anyway, after Eddie came back into the living room, me, my mom, Max, and Eddie talked a little while and then got ready for bed. And shockingly, when Eddie asked my mom if he could sleep in my bed with me that night... she said yes!

Melissa: Oooooo!!! What happened?!!!!!!

Loren: Melissa... hold on! It's coming!

Melissa: I'll shut up now! Continue... *she says in a serious voice but then giggles to herself.*

Loren: So we all went to bed. I was the first to go in for the night actually. But anyway, so I went to sleep and I woke up in themorning to find Eddie behind me in my bed shirtless, holding me! It took me a while for it to dawn to me... "What the hell is Eddie doing in my bed?! My mom is going to flip!". I woke him up and asked him what was going on. He told me that my mom and Max went back to LA without us. I started to panic but then he told me it was plannedby Kelly and Jake that our parents were going to leave in the middle of the nihgt and we would have vacation time for 4 days. Eddie said we would spend 3 days in ew York City and then the fourth day we were going to spend a nice vacation day at a surprise place... *she slowed down her last sentence and realized what she just said.*

Melissa: You didn't get that surprise... did you?

Loren: Apparently not! Probably because we didn't plan for me to pass out! That makes me really upset because I was really looking forward to it. Whatever it would've been.

Melissa; Maybe you'll still go just when you feel better.

Loren: I don't think Kelly and Jake would give us ANOTHER day off. Kelly already said that once I feel better it's back to work. And Jake told Eddie back to the office when I feel better enough to not have him take care of me anymore.

Melissa Man, that sucks. So just continue with what happened that morning and so on, back in NYC.

Loren: Yeah. Wait where was I?