Chapter 37- Falling Into You

Nora pulls in the driveway of what now is only her home. She unlocks the car door so Loren can quickly grab some clothes and other items to take over to Eddie's... her new home! After Loren walks inside, 5 minutes later she comes back out of the house with a full suitcase and gets back in the car then they're off to Eddie's. After another 15 minutes, Nora pulls up in front of the apartment complex, where Loren was now going to live. Nora starts to cry as Loren gets out of the car and gets her bag in the back seat. She notices her mom crying and sticks her head at the car window while standing outside.

Loren: Mom. It's going to be okay! You can visit me any time and you can call me anytime. We'll have to hang out even more now. Okay?! I'm not leaving you, I'm just moving down the road.

Nora: I know. I love you... be safe. *She leans over to Loren and kisses her cheek and waves goodbye and drives away, leaving Loren standing on the sidewalk watching as she drives away.*

Loren gets her phone out and texts Eddie that she's out front and coming up just until she sees Eddie coming out of the building quickly and picks Loren up when he reaches her and twirls her around in a circle and kisses her as he puts her back down.

Eddie:  I'm so excited to wake up with you every morning, and always just see you. Thank you so much for making this decision babe. And don't worry if you're mom is still taking this hard, I'll talk to her. Heart to heart.

Loren: Thanks babe. Now.. no more talking. *She whispers and puts her finger gently on Eddie's lip.*

Eddie and Loren hurry inside with excitement. While in the elevator, they make out all the way to the top floor where the penthouse is. They release the kiss when the door opens and they both stop and stand there at the front door.

Loren: Well aren't you going to open it?

Eddie: I thought you would want to open the door to your house.

Loren: Really? Okay. *presses the pin into the door and it unlocks*

Loren walks in and Eddie follows and shuts the door behind her. They both walk over to the couch and immediatly attack eachother with kisses. Eddie takes his shirt off as Loren kisses his neck. Then Eddie remembered what he had to ask.

Eddie: Loren. *he says while she's still on his neck"

Loren: *releases for a second to speak* Yeah?

Eddie: *Pushes her shoulders back to get her off of him.* Babe, do you feel like you have to do this every night?

Loren: What do you mean? Do what?

Eddie: Do you feel like you have to have sex with me every night? Because you don't.

Loren: I felt like that in New York but I changed my mind after I realised, I only should do it when I feel like it and when it feels the right moment. Why do you have a problem with doing it as often as we are?

Eddie: No! Not at all! *grabs her hands and puts them on his lap while still holding them* I just wanted to make sure you didn't feel obligated to jump right to that every night. You know you can just kiss me and not go any further if you want. It doesn't matter to me. Yes, you make me crazy when you go all the way but not when you don't want to and I can sense it.

Loren: I understand. But babe... I want to celebrate tonight! *Leans over and says this whispering it in his ear then kisses his neck softly.*