Chapter 23- Back to the Beach Bungalow

Loren lays on Eddie lap while the two watch TV in Eddie's room, on his bed. Loren looks up at Eddie.

Loren: Do you think we should eat some dinner?

Eddie: Why? You hungry?

Loren: Yeah, pretty hungry.

Eddie: Why didn't you say anything earlier?

Loren: I didn't want to bother you.

Eddie: Okay then.... *he chuckles* Well should we go out to eat at Rumor, or order take out?

Loren: How about a pizza?

Eddie: Sounds good. I'll call and order it.

Loren: Sounds good.

Eddie takes his phone and goes to the other room and leaves Loren on his bed to watch TV. Loren picks up her phone and texts her mom, "I'll be by tomorrow around lunch time to talk about this. If it's okay with you, I'm bringing Eddie." A couple seconds later, Eddie walks back in and jumps onto the bed and almost makes Loren go air born. Loren laughs so hard till her stomach hurts. Eddie laughs at her laugh. He then leans over and kisses her.

Loren:  So when will the pizza be here?

Eddie: In about 15 to 20 minutes.

Loren: Good.

They turn their attention back to the TV. After a few minutes, Loren gets to thinking. She speaks up about her idea.

Loren: *looks up at Eddie* You know what we should do tonight?

Eddie: What? *he smiles*

Loren: We should go the beach or somewhere for the night. Somewhere romantic. *she smiles*

Eddie: That's a great idea.

Loren: How about you choose where we could go. *she winks and smiles*

Eddie: Okay, but it seems to me that you already know where I'm gonna take you.

Loren: I guess so! *she smiles then Eddie kisses her*

The pizza arrives and Eddie pays the delivery guy and takes the pizza and sets it on the kitchen counter. He then calls Loren to come get a slice. They both grab a slice and sit down on the kitchen island stools and eat and talk. Eddie puts away the left overs while Loren goes to Eddie's room and grabs some clothes, her tooth brush, and a couple snacks out of the kitchen and puts them in a small bag. Eddie does the same and then they head off to the Beach Bungalow. When they pull up, Loren gets a big smile on her face.

Loren: I KNEW IT!

Eddie: Well yeah. Now I'll go unlock the door and can you get the two bags?

Loren: Yep!

Eddie smiles and then walks up the stairs to the bungalow and unlocks the door. Eddie's mouth drops when he sees what he was seeing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :D Hope you liked this short chapter and the cliff hanger I put in! Lol. Comment, Vote, and just tell me what has been your favorite chapter so far! I'd love to know!