Chapter 18- Loren?!!!!

The paramedic turns to Eddie and Max and tells Eddie that she had traces of alcohol in her. She's just passed out from having too much alcohol.

Eddie: But she never had alcohol before! She never drank anything! I was with her the whole time!

Paramedic: I don't know what happened Mr. Duran, but all I know is that she did have alcohol and she's feeling the effects of too much and aparently it made her pass out because according to you, it was her first time having it.

Eddie: Tyler! *he says under his breath angerly*

Paramedic: What did you say sir?

Max: Did you say, "Tyler"?

Eddie: Yeah. Tyler showed up on our plane in New York before we were about to take off. He seemed a little drunk.

Max: How did he get on the plane?!

Eddie: I don't know, he just walked in from behind the curtain that the flight attendent enters and exits.

Paramedic: Who is this, "Tyler"

Eddie: He's one of my enemies and he's always trying to tenalize me and now my girlfriend! He was arrested back in New York. Loren told me as he was being taken out of the plane in hand cuffs, he winked at her. That's what he proabably did! He spiked her drink that she ordered!

Paramedic: What did your girlfriend, "Ms. Tate" order?

Eddie: A water.

Max: Did she say that it tasted funny?

Eddie: No. But she made a face when she tasted it. But she didn't say anything and I didn't bother to ask because I was listening to my music and I would think if there was a problem she'd tell me.

Max: But apparently not!

Eddie: I know. I feel like such an ass. So will she be okay?

Paramedic: She will. Just take her home, keep an eye on her, and treat her as if she's just sick. She should be fine. If she doesn't get better take her to the doctor. And one more thing, you might need to file a restraining order against this, "Tyler". Ms. Tate might want to consider it also.

Eddie: Will do. Thank you. *shakes the paramedic's hand and walks to the plane to go get Loren.

Max walks to the car and waits for Eddie while he hold the car door open for him.*

Eddie gets on the plane and picks Loren up bridal style and kisses her and whispers. "I'm so sorry." A tear rolls down his cheek and then he carefully walks to the car and sits down with Loren on his lap in the back seat of the car and Max shuts the car door behind them and Max rides in the passanger seat. Eddie tells the driver to drop Max off at MK and then take them to Eddie's penthouse. After about 25 minutes of driving they arrive at MK and drop off Max then another 15 minutes and they arrive at Eddie's place. Loren still wasn't concious and paparazzi waited in front of the building where Eddie lived. Eddie wasn't wasting anymore time and decided to just get out there. He needed to get up to his penthouse. He opens the door, and carries Loren to the front door of the building. The door man holds the door open for them. Paparazzi's cameras are going off constantly. Eddie rushes past them making sure they don't get too many pictures. He thinks in his mind, "They aren't going to use these pictures for nothing but bad publicity" but he has to do whatever it takes to get Loren up to his house. Fast. The door man slams the door behind Eddie carrying Loren and he rides up the elevator. Once Eddie reaches his floor, he gets to his door and enters his security code to open the door instead of using his key. He sets Loren down in his bed and covers her up. He runs to he kitchen and gets her water and rushes back to his room. He sits on the bed next to Loren and brushes her hair slowly from her face and admires her beauty. He leans down and kisses her. Then sits back up and reaches for his phone in his pocket and calls Nora and tells her everything. Nora gets in her car immediately and heads over. Paparazzi snaps a couple pictures of Nora rushing into the building also. Eddie hears a knock on his door and yells "it's open!" Nora opens the door and rushes into Eddie's bedroom where she finds her daughter unconcious and Eddie still tearing up a little.