Chapter 39- Exciting News

Loren reaches for her phone on the kitchen counter as it rings while Eddie stands on the other side of the counter, cooking breakfast on the stove. She answers it to see Kelly's name light up on the screen.

*ON THE PHONE*

Loren:  Hi Kelly!

Kelly: Good morning super star! Hey, can you come down to the office today. We need to discuss some exciting news!

Eddie: *yells from the background* AS LONG AS I CAN COME!

Kelly: *laughs* Tell him I want him to come. This is amazing news for the both of you!

Loren: Oooooo! I'm excited! Okay, we'll be right over after we finish making breakfast!

Kelly: Yummy! *she giggles* okay, see you soon!

Loren: Bye Kelly!

Loren hangs up the phone and puts it in her pocket and walks behind Eddie at the stove and wraps her arms around his waist.

Eddie: So how'd you sleep, beautiful?

Loren: Great. You?

Eddie: Oh, it was awesome, I got to wake up to a beautiful, sexy, girl in my arms. *he laughs and turns his head to kiss her from behind.*

Loren: So what do you think our surprise is?!

Eddie:  I don't know. Maybe a red carpet event or something. I honestly don't know. With Jake and Kelly, they can have unlimited surprises.

Loren: I'm so excited to find out!

Eddie: Me too. Breakfast is ready. *he says turning off the stove and dividing the french toast to their plates.*

Loren sits down at a bar stool across from where Eddie will sit and eat with her. Eddie sits two slices of french toast in front of her along with syrup and silver ware, then he sits down as well. They talk and eat then clean up and get ready to go. They finish getting dressed and ready almost at the same time and head out to Eddie's car. They drive over to Jake's office. When they walk in, they're greeted by friendly hugs from Kelly and Jake.

Jake: It seems like forever since you guys have been dealing with your careers but that don't matter because we have amazing news for the both of you. Eddie, come into my office and Loren go into Kelly's.

Loren: Nice, Kelly, you're own office! *says as she follows her into her new office*

Kelly: I know right! It caught me off guard as well! Now sit. *shuts the office door and smiles.*

Loren: *sits down and crosses her leg and waits anxiously for the big news* So tell me! What is it?!!!!

Kelly: I've booked you... YOUR FIRST TOUR!

Loren: WHAT???!!!! REALLY??!!!!!!!! *Stands up and hugs Kelly* THAT'S AMAZING! How many places will we be touring to?

Kelly: All across the United States and a few stops in South America! And the last stop is in Paris!

Loren: OH MY GOSH! Who will headline?! And when will this start and end?!

Kelly: YOU! and it starts in a month, here in LA!

Loren: But I'm not that famous!

Kelly: Loren, you were requested in all the places. This tour is by popular demand! Which rarely happens to any star!

Loren: I can't believe this! I gotta tell Eddie!

Kelly: Let him talk to Jake first! And by the way, you guys can leave but I want you back here tomorrow to start going over concert details!

Loren: Will do! *walks out of the office and waits for Eddie in the waiting room.*

Eddie walks out of Jakes office super happy and basically runs over to Loren and picks her up and spinds her out of excitement.

Loren: *gets put back down* SO WHAT WAS YOUR GOOD NEWS?!

Eddie: I'm going on another tour! I can't wait to travel with you!

Loren: That's awesome!

Eddie: What's your good news?!!!!

Loren: I'M HEADLINING MY OWN TOUR TOO!!!!!!!

Eddie: Babe! That's amazing!

Loren: I know I'm so excited!

Eddie: Let's go celebrate!

Loren: Lunch at Rumor?!

Eddie: Then the beach!

Loren: Sounds so fun!

Eddie: Well let's go!

Loren and Eddie walk out of the building, hand- in- hand, and drive to Rumor and are seated immediately. Two hours later they finish eating and head to the beach for an amazing, romantic night of celebration.