Chapter 27- Where Are You?!!!!

I'VE DECIDED SOMETHING...... I will not be making a sequel, I'll just keep going with this book until I want to stop. So this book will probably have about 80 chapter by the end or even more! Hope you love this chapter! It's filled with emotion. I even cried while writing the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the lady paramedics calms down Loren enough to get her on her feet and to a ambulance. Loren asks the paramedics to lock the door behind them. They follow Loren and the female paramedic taking care of Loren to another ambulance. Loren holds a cloth on her bleeding hand and has her pants rolled up so blood from her legs don't get on them. Loren steps up into the ambulance and sits down next to the lady. The female paramedic still was trying to calm down Loren and hold her hands that were bleeding while another paramedic held 2 other clothes on both of Loren's legs. Once they arrive at the hospital, Loren starts freaking out again asking where was Eddie. They wouldn't tell her anything. They just put her in a hospital room to rest. The doctor comes in soon after and makes sure there isn't any glass imbetted into Loren's skin. Sadly, there was a couple pieces stuck in her right leg and one piece in her left palm. She was schedueled for small surgery in her leg to get some pieces of glass out, while the glass in her hand could just be removed with tweezers. Once they were finished removing all glass from Loren's skin, they put her back in the hospital room so she could stay there till the tiny stitches were ready to be removed since she can't move her legs any way without causing any pain to herself. The doctors and nurses leave Loren to sleep for the night. Loren sat in the room watching TV all by herself in the dark. Loren looks over at the tiny table next to her hospital bed and seen her phone. The nuse must've put it there during her surgery, she thought. Loren grabs her phone and calls Melissa.

*ON THE PHONE*

Melissa: Hey girl, how's Eddie? Is everything all right?

Loren: Melissa... I'm in the hospital.

Melissa: What?!!! What happened?!! Where's Eddie?!!!!

Loren: Eddie is somewhere in the hospital. And I'm fine phyically... now... but emotionally... I'm a wreck. I want to know where Eddie is and if he's okay. They won't tell me anything!

Melissa: What even happened?!

Loren: Chloe knocked Eddie out by smashing a thick, glass bottle over his head. He landed on the couch passed out. He had glass in his back, his bare stomach, and his head was cut a little bit. Chloe got the glass removed from her hands then she was put in handcuffs. They took Eddie away and I haven't seen him yet since I left the bungalow when he yelled at me.

Melissa: I'll be at the hospital soon.

Loren: Okay. I'll tell the nurse to let you come up.

Melissa: All righty girl, see you soon. Bye

Loren: Bye.

*END OF PHONE CALL*

Loren hangs up and presses the button on her hospital bed to get a nurse to come to her room. Once she presses it, a nurse arrives to Loren's room with 2 minutes.

Nurse: Yes Ms. Tate?

Loren: Is it okay if my friend came to spend the night with me?

Nurse: Sweety, I'm sorry but visiting hours ended at 10:00. It's close to 11 right now. But she can come at 8 tomorrow. *she says trying to smile*

Loren: Are you serious?! I have to spend the night in a hotel room by myself?!

Nurse: Yes, but I'm sorry. Is there anything else I can do for you?

Loren: Can you tell me anything about how my boyfriend is doing, Eddie Duran?

Nurse: I'm sorry but I was told not to tell anything. It would take a chance of upsetting you and we wouldn't want to stress you out even more would we? Now you get some sleep and a nurse will be in your room when you wake up to give you breakfast.

Loren: But is he going to be okay?! *she yells as the nurse walks out of the room and shuts the door trying to pretend she didn't hear Loren.*

Loren sinks down into the hospital bed and lays on her side and cries herself to sleep. Later on in the night, Loren wakes up from a terrifying dream about Eddie. Loren tries to brush it off by looking at the time on her phone. 1 in the morning. She's only been asleep for 2 hours but she can't help it anymore, she can't sleep. She can't sleep because she's constantly thinking about Eddie. It's killing her. She has to find him. Loren gets out of bed and walks to the door. She peeks her head out the door and looks both ways to make sure there's no doctors or nurses around. She walks pretty fast down the hall checking every clipboard outside each door in the hallway for Eddie's name. She looks at every clip board in her hallway. She becomes winded and leans against the wall and closes her eyes. She starts to cry once again and sinks down to the floor and crawls into a ball and holds her legs into her chest and just cries.

Loren: *whispers to herself* This is pointless. Where are you Eddie? *she cries harder*

Loren sits there in the hallway crying for a couple more seconds and then feels a hand on her shoulder. She lifts her head up to see the nurse that was in her room earlier crouched down smiling at her.

Nurse: *says soothingly* What's wrong sweety?

Loren: I just want to find Eddie. I feel so alone. *she says trying to hold back more tears*

Nurse: I'll let you find him, but I can't tell you anything more than... top floor.

Loren: Thank you so much. *she says sniffing and smiles*

Loren gets up off the floor and takes the elevator up to the top floor of the hosptial. She constantly hesitates to take every step because her legs are still in stitches and are extremely sore still. She arrives to the top floor and continues to look at every clipboard. She doesn't find any clipboard with Eddie's name on it. She looked at every door on that floor. She collapses on the floor again losing hope if he's even still alive. She thinks to herself that Eddie could've had such a horrible concussion that would put him on life support. She tries not to think of that but it was hard not to. She then hears a man's voice yell at her.

Doctor: MA'AM! MISS?! What are you doing out of your room?! *he says getting closer and closer to Loren walking quickly*

Loren gets up quickly and runs to the end of the hallway and branches off into another hallways. She slips into a room with no clipboard outside the door thinking it was empty. She stands in the room staring at the door frozen hearing the doctor's voice yelling, getting closer and closer until she hears him pass the room she was in. She sighs in relief. She sits on the floor and once again, becomes an emotional wreck and cries. She hears a weak whisper behind her....