Chapter 35- A Good Morning

Eddie yawns and opens his eyes to see Loren laying on his arm sleeping next to him with his shirt on. He thinks to himself how sexy she looks laying there. He slowly pulls his arm from underneath her and gets up off the bed. He leans down and picks up his boxers and sweat pants that were thrown on the floor last night, and he puts them on. Eddie walks out of the room and walks out to his kitchen and starts making breakfast for Loren and himself. Loren hears pots and pans clanking in the distance, which wakes her up. She looks to the left of her, expecting to see Eddie still laying there, but he wasn't. She sits up in the bed and rubs her eyes and yawns. She puts on her underwear and walks down to the kitchen and smiles to see Eddie shirtless, making breakfast. She sneaks up behind him, standing at the stove, and wraps her arms around his waist. Eddie jumps but then starts to get the chills as she runs her hands around his body and waist. Eddie turns around quickly and just kisses Loren to make her stop teasing him.

Eddie: *releases the kiss* Stop teasing me! *he laughs*

Loren: Sorry, I just love feeling you. *she winks at him*

Eddie: I love you.

Loren: Love you too. So whatchya makin'? *she smiles and says as she jumps up onto the kitchen counter and sits.*

Eddie: French toast and bacon. Anything else you want me to add?

Loren: No, that's perfect the way it is. *she smiles and sits there in silence and waits for Eddie to say something else*

Eddie: So.... I was thinking, I really like to wake up with you in my arms every morning. It's amazing. I also love to make breakfast for you... so...

Loren: Get to the point! *she giggles*

Eddie: Loren, do you want to move in with me?! *he says nervously*

There's a huge silence for a while until Loren answers.

Loren: I want to, I really do, I just have to talk to my mom about it. She might be really upset, but I want to move in with you so much. I love being around you 24/7. *she leans over, trying not to fall of the counter, and kisses Eddie.*

Eddie: That's great. I've been wanting to ask you for a while now, so I'm glad I asked you. *he smiles*

Loren and Eddie talk about what they might do with their parents that day, while they eat breakfast Eddie made. They finish eating and clean up the dishes then head back to the bedroom to get dressed fully.

Loren: Eddie

Eddie: Yeah babe?

Loren: I don't have a clean shirt, just pants.

Eddie: I'll see if there's any shirts of mine who might fit you. *he smiles*

Loren: Why? So you can admire how sexy I look in your t-shirts. *she giggles*

Eddie: Exactly. *he winks*

 Loren and Eddie continue getting ready until Loren gets a text from her mom that she was here. Loren grabbed one of Eddie's hoodies, her purse, and her phone, kissed Eddie and left. Loren met her mom in the lobby of Eddie's building.

Nora: Hey! Ready to have a awesome mother, daughter day?! *she says happily*

Loren: More than ready!

Loren and Nora drive off and start their fun day off with a lunch then rollerskating after. Eddie on the other hand, back at his penthouse, finishes getting ready then calls Jake to tell him the change in plans.

*ON THE PHONE*

 Eddie: Jake!

Jake: What's up man? How you feelin'?!

Eddie: I'm great. Hey, listen, is there any chance you could come over to my place around 8 tonight instead. Because I'm spending the day with papa Max. While Loren's out with her mom for the day too.

Jake: That actually sounds great. I have some things to do today too. I was worried you weren't going to be able to reschedule. But this is good. See you at 8 man!

Eddie: Okay, see ya.

*END OF PHONE CALL*

Eddie hangs up the phone and grabs his keys and heads out to MK to meet up with his dad. Eddie walks into the club and sees one of the bartenders washing shot glasses, but doesn't see his dad. Eddie asks the bartender where his dad is, he says he's still upstairs in his apartment. Eddie thanks him and heads up the stairs to the apartment. He knocks on the door but opens it voluntarily without the "ok" to walk in. Eddie couldn't find his dad, he searched everywhere, high and low. There was one last place for Eddie to check. The balcony. Eddie walks out to the balcony and couldn't believe it....