P3-'Professor Curry' pt.2

From what I could hear, Stephen's footsteps seemed to carry him over towards the door. Placing a hand over my mouth I tried my damnedest to be as quiet as possible.

"Oh, Ayesha." Professor Curry chimed as my face scrunched in annoyance. She always had a knack for showing up at the most crucial moments. "What can I do for you?" He continued and I guess she stepped inside cause the door close mer moments after he'd asked his question.

What is she doing here?!

"I just wanted to stop by.." Her voice carried itself around the room, sickly sweet and beaming beamed as her heels clicked against the wooden floors of Stephen's office. She was inching closer to the desk and I was starting to panic. "See if you were busy later.." Professor Alexander continued, and it took everything in me not to burst from my hiding spot and drag her ass out the door.

"Uhh, I-" Curry stammered with his words, something he never did.

Just say no already.

"We could go out to dinner or.." Ayesha trailed, and I tilted my head back, the small impact causing a slight 'thud'.

Shit

"What was-"

"My foot hit the side of the table." Stephen blurted, moving to stand right where his desk chair was. His legs now facing me in my seated position. I sigh a breath of relief when he pulls his chair back and sits. It was silent for a moment, which brought on this awkward bit of time. As if this wasn't awkward enough already.

Ayesha moved closer, I could tell she was standing right of desk. A creek sounded, which from where I'm sitting I could only guess that she's either sitting on the desk or leaning on it. "Don't you wanna get out of the office?"

Rolling my eyes I took matters into my own hands. There was no way I was about to let him agree to a date with another woman while I was here. Shifting I moved so I could sit between his legs. I tugged at his already unbutton trousers and discreetly pulled them down, making sure not to make any extra noise. Once around his ankles I ran my hand against his grey boxers, causing him to jerk forward.

"I-We just went t-to dinner.." Stephen spoke as best he could.

"Well yeah, but I was thinking we could go to the place downtown. You know the one where you and I got so drunk that-" Ayesha kept talking but I tuned her out, applying a bit more pressure with my palm. I toyed with him until I could hear the strain in his voice while trying to give a reasonable response as to why he couldn't go out.

"Oh c'mob Stephen, don't make me beg!" Ayesha giggled and I'd had enough. With one quick movement I freed his cock from his boxers and slipped it to the back of my throat. Holding him there, daring him to say yes to this 'Date' of hers.

"Fuck." Stephen groaned, his hands moving under the desk.

"Are you okay?" Yeah, Steph are you?

Before he could answer I bobbed my head, taking him all the way out before sliding him back. Closing my lips and hollowing my cheeks just right.

"Ay-Ayesha you gotta go!" He mumbled and a sick grin tugged at my lips as his hands went and caged my head between them.

"What?" She asked sounding astounded, I could just image her face twisted with hurt. I repeat my actions and Steph's foot kicked the desk as he tried his hardest to keep my head still.

He's so damn dramatic.

"LEAVE!" He barked. Moments later the door to his office slammed and I was pulled from underneath the desk so quick I was surprised my arms weren't ripped from my body.

"And you!" His hands slid down the front of my leggings and pushed my barely there panties to the side. "You think this shit is funny?" A sharp moan erupted from my lips but was soon swallowed by Stephen's kiss. Dear God yes. His hands worked magic against my greedy hips, long slider fingers pushing and pulling out of me as I sat legs spread for my professor.

"Stephen-"

"Professor!" His whispered in my ear and sent chills down my spine.

"Professor Curry I-I'm not gonna last-"

"I know." Always with the smart remarks. Never letting me get a fucking word in. He kissed my lips, and pulled his fingers from me right before I could-

"Get out.." He sighed and sat back in his chair, dick hard and all.

"What?"

a/n

HA, there will be another part.

All the love

Kails!