Breakfast Lunch & Dinner

Kayla twirls her hips to the beat Y.A.S. by Trey Songz while waiting for her boyfriend to come home. She knew he was going to be late, it was finals time and coach Kerr wanted the championship. Throwing some spinach in the large glass bowl, she retreats back to the fridge to get the grilled chicken. Spreading it around the brown haired beaut poured the strawberries in next, then almonds. Stephen had this obsession with eating healthy during playoff time, but she didn't mind.

The women tossed the salad around a bit until she liked the way it looked. Presentation is everything right? The song changed tempo and she picked up the pace of her dancing, the young women loved this song. Once done preparing the salad she placed the bowl in the refrigerator and left the kitchen.

In the living room Kayla open her laptop and brought up her iTunes, clicking the Trey Songz album. She had a soft spot for the sensual R&B artist and would listen to him any chance she got. 'Slow Motion blared next and her thick thighs shook with excitement. She dancing around the room, being careful not to knock into the couch or table that sat in their large living area.

To caught up in her little party she hadn't heard that door open. Stephen came in and sat his gym bag off to the side. His curious ears followed the noise, leading him to the area his girlfriend occupied. Kayla was to busy dancing to notice his presence and he didn't disturb her. The 6'3" male let his eye linger on the way his love swung her hips to the bass. Licking his lips, Steph walked over to her when she bent down to fix her fluffy pink slippers he had gotten her on one of his away games.

Placing a firm hand on her slim waist he spoke up, "Damn bae.." The Golden State warrior groaned pushing his hips forward to meet hers.

Kayla smirked and shook her hips a bit, teasing her man. "I didn't hear you come in Steph"

Standing straight up she whipped around to face Wardell smiling.

"How was practice babe?"

Steph scratched the back of his head with his free hand, the other still gripping his girlfriend tightly. "It was tough, Kerr is running us ragged.." He let her go and walked over to their charcoal colored love seat, plopping down. Kayla soon followed and sat next to him, letting her hand fall to the nape of his neck. She played with the tiny curls that rested there while Stephen hummed in appreciation. He loved Kayla's soft hands that would tug now and again.

"Salads in the fridge if you're hungry boo.." she trailed off laying her head on his broad shoulder.

"I'm not sure what I'm hungry for is in there baby." Steph confessed lifting Kayla and sitting her on his lap, straddling him. He greedily took her hips in his massive hands and pulled her closer to him. Kayla slung her arms around his neck, tenderly kissing the corner of his mouth.

"Well what can I getcha Mr. Curry?" she asked grinning at Stephen rocking her hips back and forth. He muffled a small moan, throwing his head back to rest on the couch.

"Baby.." his big hazel eyes pleaded. She slid of his lap and onto her knees, bringing the grey sweats that hid Stephen's lower half from her. Slowly she did the same with his sleek black boxers. Stephen hissed when his large member hit the air, slapping his clothed abdomen. Batting her eyelashes she took him into her hands stroking up and down his shaft slowly.

"B-Baby girl.." He stuttered and she hasn't even really started yet. Kayla kissed the tip before licking down to the base. Taking him whole, she bobbed her head at a steady pace. Stephen wrapped his hands around the woman's ponytail, yanking slightly when he hit the back of her throat.

"F-Fuck..", Stephen was nearing the edge and Kayla knew it, she moaned and hollowed her cheeks. Steph gave, bucking his hips roughly, shooting warm cum down his girlfriends throat. His breathing was spastic as his chest heaved. Satisfied with her work, Kayla stood and rubbed her knees while walking to turn off the music that had been playing in the background. Closing her laptop she carried it up to their shared bedroom, leaving a flustered Stephen behind. He'd be up when he gathered himself.

While waiting Kayla changed into something more comfortable. Letting her hair out of it's ponytail and shaking it out, Stephen had one helluva grip. She walked over to one of his dressers and pulled out a grey Golden State shirt with 'Curry' printed on the back, the women always found herself in something of his. Kayla pulled off her leggings leaving her in a pair of provoking lace panties.

Moments later Stephen joined her in the room, stripping himself of the extra clothing he had on. The pair climbed into bed and cuddled next to one another.

"I love you Kayla." the light skinned man whispered before closing his eyes. She lay her head on his bare chest after kissing his cheek. "I love you too baby." she mumbled before closing her eyes as well.

**

The next morning Kayla was still sound asleep stretched out on Stephen's side of the bed. She often did this when he got up to go, loving the scent he would leave behind. Steph was finishing up his shower and getting ready to head out to an early morning practice.

While walking out of the bathroom he glanced at his sleeping girl. Taking in every feature she possessed. She was tall, but still way shorter compared to him. Dark hair that reacher the middle of her back. Round face, eyelashes that would sweep her cheeks when she blinked, caramel skin that always gave off a vibrant glow, and legs that went on for days. How did he get so lucky?

"Mmm Stephen.." The women mumbled and Wardell gathered his eyebrows in confusion.

"Shit bae-Fuck," She swore fisting the sheets. Stephen went to cheek but her eyes were still closed.

She was dreaming!

The Golden State Warrior smirked wickedly as an idea popped into his head. Trying to be as careful as possible he pulled back the comforter and positioned himself in between his girlfriends legs. Quietly he pulled her panties to the side and kissed her slick folds. Stephen parted her lips with his finger and tongued her clit delicately.

Kayla moaned softly, turning her head to the side. Knowing that she would realize what was going on soon, Stephen picked up the pace and worked his magic on her. Changing technique by flattening his tongue.

"Jesus Wardell!" Kayla shouted and placed her hands on his head, pushing him deeper in her pussy. Stephen added two fingers and she yelped in pleasure, he knew his girl.

"Fuck babyy!" she screamed and her walls clenched around his fingers as her juices coated them. Lapping up the bit that lingered on her Kayla cried out and closed her legs on his head, still being sensitive.

Stephen unhooked her legs and stood, slipping his fingers in his mouth. He walked over to her and kissed her lips, smiling she kissed back, tasting herself.

"What's gotten into you this morning?", the women asked smirking.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day baby." he answered licking his lips. The simple action had the women wet all over again.

Stephen kissed her lips once more before heading to the door.

"I have an early practice, I should be back in a few hours okay?" She nodded her head and reached for her phone.

"I'll see you later boo." Kayla blew a kiss which he caught before leaving out. Minutes after she heard her boyfriend leave she received a text from him.

From: Steph Daddy;)

I expect you naked when I get home..

To: Steph Daddy:)

You bet your sweet ass I will be.

From: Steph Daddy:)

That's my girl ;)

Kayla locked her phone and headed to the shower, suddenly impatient. She couldn't wait until her cheeky man returned.