Dangerous

"It's not like he's gonna win!" I heard the woman screech to her husband who sat next to me. Squirming in my seat, I nervously picked at my sleeves. I had never been to one of Harry's matches before.

"We sank our whole life savings into this fight! That Styles kid better fucking lose Donald or I swear to God I'm leaving you!" She spoke bitterly, stuffing her horribly bit fingernails into her coat pocket. It was a particularly cold day in London, to cold to be out in the middle of an alleyway waiting for this stupid shit to start. People starting crowding around, filling up the fold out chairs provided for them. Soon enough different shouting could be heard, people betting on the fight. Hearing them converse about how the great champ 'Harry Styles' should receive his first lost tonight chilled my bones. I didn't want to see Harry get a paper cut let alone have his ass handed to him.

"Jesus Princess you look like you're about to vomit!" A familiar Irish accent called to the side of me and I stood up, practically tackling him. I was so grateful to see a recognizable face.

"I feel like I'm about to!" I confessed still holding onto him.

"Don't worry about him Kayla, he's really good!" Niall gloats grabbing hold of my right hand and pulling me with him. I followed behind Ni through the crowd of people. Men pushed and swore when I ran into them without apologizing.

"Where are we going?" I had to shout over the noise.

"He wants to see you!" Niall screamed back. He guided me into a small circle of people that surrounded my little fighter. Squeezing through I saw the head of curls I'd come to love. I was about to reach out but I firm grip halted my actions.

"Groupies aren't allowed back here!" A rather large man roared, scaring the absolute shit out of me. I struggling in his hold searching for Harry or Niall to save me but the man was moving to fast.

"Harry!" I yelled as loud as I could and luckily he heard. Angry he burst through crowd people, eyes landing on me instantly. It's like he had some type of radar that sensed me out.

"Woah, Woah mate she's with me!" Harry stopped the man and ripped my wrist from his aggressive grip. Quickly he pulled me behind him and muttered a few words under his breath. I pressed a hand to his back to calm him down, I knew how upset he got when people man handled me. He turned and pulled at my arm, inspecting it.

"M'fine!" I hated how he treated me like I couldn't handle myself! Granite I didn't show it a few moments ago, but I can!

"I know, I'm just making sure.." He trailed off before smirking. "You came, I was sure you weren't gonna show."

"Believe me, I thought about it and almost didn't. I don't like the idea of you going out there and willingly letting someone beat the shit out of you."

"Jesus love have a little faith, I've been doing this for some time now. I'd like to think I was pretty good for someone who's undefeated.." Rolling my eyes, I folded my lips into my mouth before sighing.

"I know you're good but still, you get roughed up a little bit. You come home with bruises and cuts, some of which look pretty bad! And apparently you're fighting someone really tough tonight!" I rambled, placing me hands on my hips while he smiled down at me.

"What are you smiling for!?" I pouted hanging my head. Harry's hand caressed my cheek, lifting my head in the process. The pad of his thump ran across my bottom lip before he kissed me sweetly.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't have invited you if I wasn't confident I was gonna win. I know how you feel about this and it means the world that you came out to support me tonight." He kissed me again, gently tugging at my bottom lip. "I promise this will be quick and painless, well for you!" he chuckled, linking our fingers together.