Kyrie Cuddles

"Macy!" Kyrie bellowed from the bedroom. She was in the bathroom cleaning up the spilled water from their naughty bath together.

"Yes dear?" the grey eyed woman answered cheekily, knowing he hates that pet name. Says it makes them sound like an old boring couple.

"Bae don't call me that!" He reprimanded sweetly and she chuckled.

Coming out of the bathroom and sitting on their bed she looked at him, waiting for him to tell her why he called her name in the first place.

"What's up?" Macy asked tugging her simple pink sleep shirt down.

"Can we cuddle?" She poked my bottom lip out pouting.

"Aww baby, of course, you didn't even have to ask!" Macy quickly shifted so her body was covered with the quilt and scooted closer to him.

The glossy haired woman wrapped her arms around his torso and placed her head in the space between his ear and shoulder. Taking it a step further, she then tangled their legs together and hummed.

Kyrie whined, squirming in Macy's embrace trying to break free.

"This is not what I had in mind! I want to be the big spoon!"

"You're always the big spoon Ky!" she complained! Not once did she ever have the chance of holding him!

"That's how it's 'pose to be!"

"No!"

"Yes!" His voice rumbled as he turned to face his girlfriend of 3 years.

"But babe-"

"No buts, now turn around.." Annoyed Macy obliged and faced the opposite direction, Kyrie snuggling into her backside.

"Mm, this is better." he murmured and she smirked, feeling his hand graze her ass.

"Man whatever you just wanted to cop a feel!" She knew Kyrie, he always had a hidden agenda.

"Is that a crime?" His body shook with laughter as he kissed her sleeve covered shoulder cutely. She smiled because it's rare to see this side of Kyrie, usually he's stressed about basketball or worrying about an some injury he obtained. She was glad he's relaxing, enjoying their time together.

"I guess not, but if you wanted to feel on me.." Macy lifted her night shirt over the curve of her ass, showing that she didn't have on any panties. "All you had to do was ask."

Kyrie gripped her wrist and whispered in her ear, "I don't have to ask permission to touch what's already mine.." She shivered as his words rolled off her spine.

"Now go to sleep before I change my mind.." Kyrie playfully demanded, kissing the back of Macy's neck.

"Yes Daddy!"

Tapping her ass before hugging her waist, Kyrie closed his eyes as his breathing evened out.

"Goodnight baby." Macy whispered letting sleep take her.