Athletic Training II

Tissues

Tissues surrounded the young athletic trainer as she sat on her hotel bed with a case of the flu. With several blankets wrapped around her she shivered, she couldn't get warm. On her laptop were the Warriors, game five against the Houston Rockets. Stephen insisted she travel down to Houston with the team even though she wouldn't be working. She was sad that she couldn't physically be there, she'd miss seeing her boys but they were in good hands. She'd always make sure her fill-ins took good care of them.

Groaning she got up and retrieved her phone from the counter. The small device pinging, letting her know she had a text or email. Back on the bed she unlocked her phone and noticed she had a few messages from a certain GS point guard. Smirking she tapped his name and read.

From: #30 ;)
I hate when you aren't here.

The woman rolled her eyes but smiled. She was glad he missed her but a side of her felt a bit of shame. What kind of woman falls in love with a married man?

From: #30 ;)
Hope you're feeling better and watching the game..

Remembering that it was on she glanced up at the screen and checked the score. And damn it was still only the first quarter with a 17 point deficit.

To: #30 ;)
Like always, I'm watching my boys do their thing.

She replied knowing he wouldn't check it till after the game. Locking her phone she closed her eyes and let sleep take over, not even bothering to finish the game. She'd already know the outcome.

**

She awoke sometime after the game was over. Chuckling at the final score she turned on her tv then threw away some used tissues. Sniffling she held her the bridge of her nose and steadied her legs. She had a slight headache but nothing a little Advil wouldn't fix. Making her way to the bathroom to shower, there was a knock on her door. Changing direction she huffed and wrapped her blanket tighter around her. With her hand on the door nob she twisted it and was locked up in a hug almost in an instant. The movement was so quick it made her head spin.

"Did you see the game?" His silky voice asked the dizzy woman as he held her in his arms.

"Of course!" She bubbled, trying hard to find her center of gravity. He chuckled then sat her down, remembering that she was in fact still fighting the flu.

"How are you feeling?" He asked when he sat down beside her on the king sized bed. Stephen all but dragged her here and made sure that she was treated like a princess. After all he was the reason she was here in the first place.

"I'm okay, not the best but I'll manage." She confessed and readjusted her blanket. In one quick motion Stephen lifted and settled the woman on his lap, his hands caressing her thick thighs.

"Missed you..." He said and she hummed, leaning down and resting her head on his chest. Her nose a bit red from the constant rubbing. Stephen had to catch himself from smiling at how adorable she was.

"Me too."

They stayed like this for a while. Him playing with the ends of her matted hair and her listening to the soft lull of his heart beat. They were content, nothing could phase either of them in this moment. The couple relaxed in each others embrace, drowning out the buzz of the television noise. Both in their own world.

"What were you doing before I came?" Stephen broke the silence. With her eyes closed the caramel skinned woman shifted so she could look at him. "I was about to get in the tub."

"Well then.." He set her down gently on the white comforter. "Let's get you all cleaned up." Sliding her shorts off the 6 foot 3 inch man bit his lip to contain himself, tonight wasn't about him. He wanted to cater to her just like she has done with him in the past. Slowly he eased her out of the blanket she was in and slipped her top off.

"Stay right here, I'm gonna go turn the water on and get your clothes and stuff okay?" He spoke smoothly. Hurrying off he went and did as he said, making sure the water was just right. Steam filled the bathroom as Stephen pulled his shirt over his head. In the foggy mirror he caught a glimpse of the tattoo on his ring finger. Guilt cluttered his mind as he thought back to his wife but he couldn't help himself. He craved the affection of his athletic trainer, damn near lived for it. He couldn't remember when he fell so hard for her but he did, head over heels. Nothing could stop how he felt for her and he tried. Tried to stay away from her, calling it quits but he failed. He'd always come running back to her.

Always.

Back in the bedroom the sick woman laid bare, waiting for her lover to come back. Cradling her bridal style he carried her to the bathroom and placed her in the bath. The warm water surrounding her body, soothing her aching muscles.

"This feels good..." She called out, dipping her head back into the water completely soaking her hair.

"Bet I can make it just a little bit better." Stephen answered while stepping inside the large bath tub. Glancing back at him she smiled and leaned her head on his chest. Water engulfing the two of them. Stephen linked his arms around her waist, his hands resting on the middle of her stomach. Without any hesitation he hoisted her, letting her back rest against his. He pecked her neck sweetly, lingering there a bit. Tilting her head to the side she allowed his better access. She moaned or when he sucked gently.

"I don't think a doctor would prescribe sex as a cure for the flu Mr. Curry." She sassed, both hands placed firmly on each side of the edge of the tub.

"They should start.." He mumbled before sliding inside of her. A sharp intake of breath resinated in her chest as he filled her. He allowed her time to adjust, it had been awhile since they'd done this. And God did he miss it. When she gave the okay, Stephen eased out and in swiftly. The push and pull of his movements had her on a high. Both were lost in a cloud of passion and lust that nothing else mattered. Not even Stephen's phone, which rang constantly. It was late, around three in the morning late..

The only person calling at this hour would be the only person that was suppose to matter. The person he said vows to.

His wife..

a/n
Now that I started writing again, I can't stop! Here is part two! Comment and vote if you want another! :)

All the love
Kails!

ProvocativeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara