Christmas&Chill

Ho Ho Ho there little sexy..

Klay
"Are you down for some of these milk and cookies!" She said taking the try out the oven. The room filling with a sweet scent of chocolate chip. And though there were literal cookies in front of us, I was hoping her words had a double meaning.

Harry
"On the first day of Christmas, when you gave me all them kisses.." I reminded, watching him take a slow drag of the blunt I rolled. "Oh yeah!" Harry leaned his head back and released the smoke, creating a little cloud. "That's when I started falling for you."

Harry
"Im just tryna keep my baby warm through the wintertime." She pecked my lips sweetly. Her full lips meshed with mine perfectly. I kept her close and smiled into the kiss, both of us getting lost in one another. A cat call to the side of us snagged out attention and we scrambled apart, ripping away from each other so quickly. And at the flash of a camera Stacy bolted out of the store with paparazzi right hot on her trail...

Kyrie
"I'll give you all my presents, boy, I'm for you
Not just on Christmas.." Her words swirled in my thoughts. I locked my phone and set it beside me. Holding my head in my hands I shut my eyes, trying hard to erase the memories of last night. Images of her body rolled through my mind and I couldn't shake them. Our legs tangled together and hearts racing after it ended and how beautiful she looked laying next to me. How she smiled and kissed me cheek before she went to sleep. Sighing I grabbed my phone and keys, heading to the car. I had to find her and make this right.

Stephen
"But my baby's in town and we're gonna do some winter things.." Klay placed both his hands on my cheeks, stroking the sides. It was no secret that Klay liked me and it was no secret that I shared the same attraction. But it was complicated, I also had feelings for Stephen.

a/n
Welcome to my winter time series inspired by Ariana Grande's Christmas EP 'Christmas and Chill'. I've written five different one shots and this is just little sample from all of them. I wanna say they'll go in order of the songs but I'm not sure yet! Anywho I hope you enjoy these and have the happiest of holidays!

These all will be post before Christmas!

All the love

Kails!