Mine

Stephen POV

Early in the morning I could feel her moving her body away from me. Throughout the corse of the night Savannah moved comfortingly close to me letting her head fall on my chest. I was surprised but didn't dare move, I longed to be next to her. She grunted and sat up in bed, stretching her arms above her head. I sat up as well grabbing my phone to make good on my promise.

"Morning." I peep awkwardly.

She didn't respond only giving a head nod to indicate she heard me.

I typed in my passcode and pulled up my flight menu handing her the phone.

"I won't know where you're going so don't worry.. Just type in your destination and I'll have my pilot take you wherever you want to go." I inform her and she snatches the small device typing vigorously, giving it back within seconds.

She hops up and stuff her feet into her sandals lacing them up properly.

"I can give you a ride, so you don't have to walk." I asked trying to spend as much time with her as possible before she disappears again.

Vannah nods her head and leaves the room in silence.

I shove on some jeans and a t-shirt, taking as much time as I could. I didn't want her to go but I knew that if I didn't hurry she would find another way to the airport. She was good with getting her way..

I grabbed my key to my Benz in the garage and motioned for her to follow me. Once in the car it was quite just as I suspected. Savannah just stared out the window as I drove her. Her silence was slicking me like a knife, killing me. It sucked being so close to the one you loved but emotionally so far away.

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE..

Did I just say 'the one you love'?? Did I love Savannah?? Is this some sort of sick ass joke??? Why am I even kidding myself??

No shit I love Savannah, I can't get this woman off my mind.

I pulled up to the private airport the housed my jet and parked the car. Savannah's gaze was still out the window, she refused to look in my direction.

"Vans?"

I could see her tense at my nickname for her.

"Vans please look at me.."

She ignored me completely, grabbing the handle and exiting the car. I was gutted, she was so hurt but why? I mean yeah I may have led her on but c'mon Vannah honestly??

She hastily walked to the plane and waited for it to open. I caught up to her and placed my hand on her shoulder turning her around.

"Savannah, I know you're pissed, beyond pissed probably but I can't not see you anymore. You're my best-"

"Don't you dare say best friend" she finally spoke.

"But you are, you know me better than anyone!"

"Bullshit! If I did I would have seen what a blatant liar you are!" she barked and it hurt to have her yell at me but at least she was talking.

"I know I am but I had no other-"

"No other what? No other choice? You could have told me at anytime but you kept it from me! Had me believing that we could have been something more than just friends but I was wrong. I was so fucking wrong! You lead me on with you dinner dates, and soft touches, and run of the mill vacations! You let me believe that you cared for me!"

"I do care for you Savannah." I yelled my voice echoed around us.

"LIAR!" she growled. Her short but harsh statement sent a pang of heart straight threw me.

"At least I'm not running away from me problems. Face it, you love me. You always have always will thats why this is effecting you so much! Just admit it!"

"Love? You're even more delusional that I originally thought! I could never love somebody like you!" She scolded and boy do those words sound familiar. She first said then when we fucked in my car.

"Be honest with yourself Savannah! Look at you! Your tear stained cheeks say other wise." I knew I was pushing my luck but I needed to hear her say it..

"You're so full of yourself. You think that ever girl on this planet wants you? I've had you, you aren't anything special Stephen!" that stung..

I moved closer to her.

"Please you loved every moment of our multiple times together. No one can fuck you better."

"Blake did." That did it!

I threw her over my shoulders and carried her little ass onto the plane. Bursting threw the door and tossing her on the bed.

"You're so full of shit Savannah." I climbed on top of her and sank my teeth into her neck, bruising the soft skin. Her gasp giving me the courage to continue.

"If he was better than me, you'd have your head buried in his lap right now." I barked continuing my assault on her sweet spot earning a moan. I trailed my hand down her stomach unbuttoning her shorts. I unzipped them and slid the down her legs, never removing my lips from her neck. I trailed kisses down her body hooking my hands around the band of her panties. I pulled roughly ripping the thin material.

I brought my lips down to her clit and sucked hard, she cried out in pleasure. Lulling my tongue around making sure to pay extra attention to the little bundle of nerves. Savannah didn't stand a chance when I added two fingers suddenly. Giving quick but effective thrust, sending her body into a frenzy. She came and came hard. Her sticky juice coated my chin and fingers which I lapped up happily. Savannah's chest heaved viciously and I smirked.

"Did Blake ever make you scream like that love?" I ask knowing the answer.

"Even louder." she retorted. I was angry. She was pissing me off. Savannah knew that I hated coming in second, she knew how to press my fucking buttons.

I rid myself of my clothes and flipped her over. I had had enough of her shit talking, I was going to put an end to this Blake nonsense. Pushing into her roughly, I started pounding. Not giving her time to adjust at all. I saw red when she compared me to him and let my animal instincts take over.

I hear Savannah moan almost scream loudly and I thrusted quicker taking no prisoners.

"W-Wardell.." she stumbled to get my name out I leaned forward to kiss her cheek.

"My God" I mumbled while grabbing a fist full of her hair, pulling her up to her knees changing the angle.

"H-H-Holy Fuck babe, keep going." she panted and I kept my grip on her tresses while I slammed into her. Skin slapping skin filling the quite space. The plane had taken off and we were well above 20,000 feet in the air. I was fucking the love of my life mercilessly, literally on cloud 9.

"Shit Vannah, I'm close." I could barely get the words out as we hit a bit of turbulence causing us both to lean forward. Savannah grabbing hold of the headboard to steady us.

"Mhm Daddy.." she mumbled and I felt her walls clinch in satisfaction, milking me of everything I had. I lent my head on her back calling out her name as I came inside her leaving a trail of small kisses on her spine.

I collapsed, fatigue taking over. She did the same and curled up against me. I happily wrapped both arms around her, licking a bold stripe from her neck to her ear.

"Mine." I whispered

"Yours." she answered.

a/n

My goodness, this took forever to write. This update was well overdue, and I know it. I've been spending too much time on Mr. Postman but I'm back. I hope you guys like this and ya! Close to 10,000 reads and over 400 votes. I love you guys. I love you guys. I love you guys! OKAY?????

Kails!