Handle Him

Tell Me Something Good

'Got no time is what you're known to say. (Got no time, no, got no time) I'll make you wish there was 48 hours to each day. Your problem is you ain't been loved like you should. What I got to give will sho nuff do you good.'

Wearing a sultry smirk Kayla crawled over to her boyfriend Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors, who currently sat on the floor of their shared bedroom. The two had been teasing one another all day, which they often did while out. The couple didn't do PDA but soft touches here and there was fair game.

"Ya know you talk a lot of shit Klay.." the woman boldly chuckled coming over to straddle her man. Watching her lips as she spoke Klay tried reaching out to touch her but he was quickly reprimanded with a firm swat of his hand.

"No touching!" Kayla scolded his tall frame and he smiled, surrendering his hands. Kissing down his neck the honey brown women bucked her hips forward, brushing his clothed cock. Klay to busy enjoying the sensations didn't notice his girl sneakily handcuff his wrist together behind his back. When he heard the click he struggled against his restraints which only humored Kayla.

"You're not playing fair baby.." Klay' informed her, still trying to shimmy out of the metal rings.

"Exactly!" She whispered in his ear, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand.

"Get up and sit back on the bed." Kayla spoke so softly with lust filled eyes and Klay did as he was told. Standing without the assistance of his hands Klay sat with his legs stretched out. He watched as she stripped in front of him, peeling her panties off last at a sloth pace.

Klay was getting impatient, he wanted to touch her, please her. How he let his guard down and let her take control was beyond him, but he was enjoying the little show. Kayla slowly turned to around, giving him a perfect view of her backside. Groaning Mr. Thompson pulled at his chained wrist again, feeling helpless.

Teasing him even further she bent over, touching her toes. Kayla smirked when she heard Klay whimper.

Jackpot! The woman thought.

"Baby please come over here." Klay' pleaded wiggling his feet. He looked like a kid begging his mom for dessert before dinner. It pleased Kayla because usually she was the one negotiating with him, begging him to come and touch her. The 5 foot 9 woman stalked over toward him and caressed his cheek.

"You don't like this do you Klay?" she asked bating her long eyelashes, rubbing his length over his shorts.

"N-Not at all."

"I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine boo." She informed, jerking his basketball shorts down his ongoing legs, tossing them to the side.

"I don't ever do this to you!" He moaned when he was finally let free.

"Stop lying." Kayla laughed and stroked the tip with her thumb. Shuddering Klay dug himself further into the comforter.

"B-Bae-"

"No!" She slapped his thigh.

"You're gonna shut the hell up and behave!" Kayla got in between his legs gripping his shaft in her nimble fingers. Wetting her lips, she kissed the tip before kitten licking the head. She then took him whole letting him hit the back of her throat with ease.

"Shit." Klay' thrusted his hips forward causing Kayla to gag. Immediately she halted her actions and slapped his thigh again.

"Klay Alexander Thompson! What part of I'm in control did you miss?" Hoping up she reached for the key to the handcuffs and unlocked them. Finally free Klay grabbed his girlfriend and pushed her on the bed, climbing on top of her. But she wasn't having that. Not after what he just pulled.

"No-No lover boy, hop up off me!" Confused Klay knitted his eyebrows together and rolled off.

"Baby whats-"

"Nah, you aint gettin' none tonight!"

"Wait what?" The large mans eyes bulged at his leggy girlfriend who was still naked at the side him.

"You heard me, until you learn how to follow the rules. You gets none of this." She motioned to her body before grabbing her silk robe. Twisting the door handle Kayla left out of their bedroom slamming the door behind her. Klay now sat alone, completely dumbfounded about what just happened.

You ain't got no kind of feeling inside. I got something that'll sho nuff set yo' stuff on fire. You refuse to put anything before your pride. What I got will knock your pride aside

A/n
Not sure if I should continue this. If you want a part two let me know and I'll see what I can do. This was something that popped in my head while driving home from work and listening to the song. I'm working on a Stephen one thats long and has multiple parts! Wee

Kails..