P2- 'Movie Theater Madness'

Waiting to take our seats, Kyrie and I stood around with the rest of the Cav's team and Lebron's loved ones. With only a week away from the world premier of another theater blockbuster that the star shooting guard had a role in, we all waited buzzing with excitement.

"You look stunning.." Kyrie whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Why thank you Mr. Irving." I blushed, smiling up at him. Slowly he laced our fingers together and guided us into the screening room. Once inside my eyes locked in on these two seats off in the corner and rushed over to claim them as ours.

"Eager are we?" Kyrie teased and took the seat next to me.

"Shut up!" I chuckled and settled down in the large recliner. I was comfortable. Soon the chatter died down and the room went black. A few previews played, before the opening credits started.

"That one with Kevin Hart should be really funny!" I chimed, earning a soft squeeze of the hand from Kyrie. Moments later the movie started and the main character started speaking. About thirty minutes later the whole theater was filled with laughter as Lebron popped up on the screen. Tears leaked from my eyes, as I hunched over in a fit of giggles. I sighed and looked over, I hadn't seen Kyrie move much since the movie started.

"Hey, you ok-" I started but stopped as soon as I noticed Kyrie was sleeping. Like head tilted off to the side, dead asleep. I rolled my eyes but smiled. With all the excitement of the finals and the parade I couldn't really blame him. Directing my attention back to the screen I hatched an idea and had to bite my lip to hold in the devious smirk dying to escape. Resting my hand on his upper thigh my eyes lazily watched the film, smiling a bit when one of the characters said something comedic. Kyrie still sat with his eyes closed, lips parted. Not satisfied I lifted the arm rest and damn near sat myself on his lap while my hand softly stroked his jean clad thigh.

"Babee..." His voice low, and clouded with sleep and a hint of lust.

"Yeah?" I asked, before my lips touched his neck in the spot just below his jaw line.

"W-what are you doing?" Kyrie's breathing shallow, while I worked to unzip his jeans.

"Enjoying the movie, I suggest you do the same." I sassed, rubbing the fat bulge illuminated by the glow of the theater screen. He swallowed hard, his head falling to the back of the plushy seats. Kyrie sat and watched helplessly as I freed his cock.

Wrapping my hand around the base, I slowly slid my hand up and down. Glancing around the theater I made sure no one else suspected anything before continuing. The last thing I needed was my spontaneity becoming the talk of tomorrows practice. I slowed my pace, switching hands so I could wet my palm.

"I-I.." Kyrie mumbled but I didn't give him much time to put a sentence together before I slipped the slick hand around him, earning a sharp intake of breath from my Cleveland point guard. So sharp that Savannah's head turned around, looking to find the culprit. Our eye locked and I gave a sweet smile, moving to place my jacket over Kyrie's lap. Once she returned to her forward position, I moved quicker causing him to squirm.

"Babe, you gotta chill" I warned as he bit his full bottom lip. Gliding my hand up and down, Kyrie's hips bucked forward as he stuffed his face into my neck, trying like hell to stay quiet. Warm, white liquid covered my hand and jacket as he sighed, kissing my bare shoulder a few times before returning upright. I knew I was in for it when we got home.

a/n

This was sitting in here for way to long. I have so many like this! I can't believe I didn't post these!

All the love

Kails