Maybe?

Hey! I know a lot of you are waiting for me to finish one of the little snippets I wrote in my previous post, and I will! I'm having a hard time writing the ending and debating about the continuation of 'The Trainer', any who... I've gotten a lot of messages on my snapchat about leaning more about me. Some of you feel like you don't know me and I come off mean? 🙃

So to end all that lol I thought I should post a bit about myself?

1.) I'm 20 years old.

2.) I'm the biggest geek, like to the fullest extent. I use to have thick rimmed glasses and 7 years worth of braces. Ninja Turtles, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, and Double Dare use to be my life! I love reading and writing. I play a bunch of video games and love staying up late.

3.) Coffee is my best friend, any kind of caffeine really. Without it I'd be one awful college student.

4.) Shopping and makeup are my kryptonite, you could probably kidnap me with a promise of either.

5.) My parents house is 40 minutes away from Kyrie Irving's but I'm to chicken to drive in his neighborhood lol. Not that I couldn't I just can't see myself doing it! (ps. Ky is bae for life!)

6.) I'm taller than most girls, always have been.

7.) I'm a complete sweetheart until pushed.

8.) I haven't the slightest clue about what to do with my life and feel terrible about it. I'm 20 years old for fuck sake, you'd think I'd have it together.

9.) I'm a total Mommy's girl.

10.) I'm shit at describing myself! 🙂

Anyway I hope you guys feel a bit more comfortable with me and stuff. I'm a tad awkward when it comes to things like this.

All the love

Kails