Speculations I

Lana sat in her and Stephens shared home channel surfing. Her Golden State Guard is away playing in Cleveland, so here she sat alone. Getting bored with herself she picked up her phone and scrolled through twitter, seeing what the latest trends are. Her brown orbs scanned the screen chuckling a few times when something ticked her. While browsing, a particular topic caught her eye.

'Wardell cheating on longterm girlfriend with old fling?'

Lana knew that most of the time stuff like this was just rumored but her curiosity got the best of her. Clicking the hashtag slowly her phone screen filled with different tweets about her, Stephen, and Ayesha.. Stephen's old fiancé. Her notification's were piling up but she skillfully ignored tiny 'ding' and focused on the top tweets.

@NBAofficial: Uh that's not Lana in that photo..

@KINgCurryWifey: I knew they would get back together eventually #Stephesha

@DhatniggaJohn: Man dis nigga Steph bagged two baddies. Shit can I get one?? @LanaNicole and @AyeshaAlexander!!

@Basketballboo: Swear I thought @LanaNicole and Steph were gonna get married forreal!

@Splashbrothersss: I love Stephen but that's so disrespectful dude! #Stephesha

@AllinCLEfans: I wonder if Lana's seen the photo of them? I should tag her!

@Snoowbunny: Steph and Ayesha looking loved up pic.twitter.com/YCdM2K64v1Dc

Hesitantly the worried women clicked the link that lead to the photo that everyone seemed to be so hype about. When it showed she gasped, pictured were Wardell and Ayesha walking hand in hand into the Quicken Loans Arena. Closing out of the photo Lana continued to scroll down the hashtag and came across more links that had pictures. Some of them were even links to gifs that were created within the last 3 hours. Deciding to tourture herself ever further Lana clicked on those and watched as the man she was so in love with look at another women with such lust.

Tears started to build in the corners of her mossy brown eyes and she tired her damnedest to blink them away but she were coming to quickly. With each stroke of the back of her hand came a fresh batch of new tears, she was devastated. How could he do this to her? Was she not good enough anymore? Did he not love her anymore? To upset to contemplate all the different reason she could have driven her boyfriend away, Lana went to their shared bedroom fast. Yanking open the door she rushed inside her full walk in closet and began tossing different articles of clothing into a large over night bag. From dresses to scarves, she grabbed as much as her hands would allow.

Coming out she snatched her phone charger and her toiletry items from the bathroom, stopping to glance at a few of Stephen's things that lingered around his sink. Tears were still coating the women's skin but she paid them no mind, she was determined to the hell out of this house.

Slinging the packed bag over her thin shoulder she grabbed her keys and headed for the garage. Her sleek white Range Rover sport sat in it's place ready to leave when she was. Hopping in the drivers seat she pulled out her phone and clicked the one contact that would be there for her no matter what.

"..."

"..."

".."

"Hello?" His sultrily voice filled the speakers of her car via bluetooth.

Sniffling she answered, "Ky.."

"Lana? What's wrong?" the guard for the Cavs knew his best friend and he could tell she was really hurting.

"H-He's ch-cheating on m-me!" The words hurt her more to say out loud.

"What?"

"Please don't make me say it again Kyrie." She begged.

"Where are you?"

"Sitting in my-his garage.."

Kyrie sighed, it was killing him to hear his best friend in so much pain. "Get on a flight and I'll come and get you from the airport okay?"

"O-Okay."

"You're okay boo, just c'mere." She nodded silently and hung up.

The drive wasn't long, so now she sat at her gate waiting for her seat section to be called. Lana decided to fly coach which wasn't really a problem at this time in the morning. Once on the plane she rested her head on the headrest and closed her eyes, hoping that these nine hours would fly by. 

a/n 

Dear Jesus it's been a month of Sunday's since I've updated this book! I know I've been neglecting it but I'm back and ready to write. I hope you all forgive me and enjoy this little quickie! If you're not to busy I have other books you could check out as well! 

-Mr. Postman (Stephen Curry fanfic)  

-Madhouse (Harry Styles Interracial fanfic)

-Persuasion (Interracial Fanfic) 

-Malorie's Objection (Grant Gustin Interracial fanfic coming soon!) 

-Provocative (One Direction Interracial one shots)

I cannot thank you all enough for the support, reads, and votes I've gotten on this book! It warms my heart! Literally 17,000 reads, 600+ votes, and 200+ comments! Thank you guys! 

All the love 

Kails!