Early Moanin'

Waking up for work was becoming a hassle, for the young woman and not because of the work load. The work wasn't bad it was the co-workers she had a problem with, well just one. Klay, Klay Thompson to be exact. He had just gotten hired at American Eagle last week and he was driving Giovanna up a wall. The average height woman had been showing him around since he was new and she'd been there for over 2 years now. On his application he specified that he wanted to be apart of shipping/stock and just her luck, she was the key holder for that shift.

Groaning Giovanna got out of bed to get ready, which didn't take long because she wasn't on the sales floor. She didn't need to dress up. Opting for a pair of denim shorts and a black v-neck, Gi tossed her hair up in a ponytail and headed out the door.

Upon reaching the gate of the clothing store the ebony haired woman saw Klay already standing there.

'Great..' She thought shifting her Sunoco coffee to her left hand. It was the only gas station that was open at this time.

"Bout' time you showed up.. 'Boss lady'." Klay' teased shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Mhm."

Opening the gate pretty high so the over 6 foot male could get through without incident, Giovanna stepped inside herself then closed the gate again.

Once that was done the pair walked side by side to the back room to clock in. Eyeing the clock it read 4:58am, if she wasn't quick she'd be late. Hurrying to the computer Gigi clocked in, saving her perfect on time record. Not many pride themselves on their attendance but Gigi did, she hated being late. She found it rude.

"Always on time?" Klay questioned quirking an eyebrow.

"Mhm."

"Not a woman of many words?" He asked again, trying to start a conversation.

She didn't even bother to answer him. Gi just went to the break room to hang her little purse in her locker. Klay soon followed behind, stowing his jacket in the locker next to hers. It was so silent between the two you could hear people from 4 stores down in deep conversation.

"So Boss Lady, what's our schedule looking like today?"

"12 hour boxes from yesterdays shift. Then we have shipment coming in around 10am so I guess we will have to wait and see."

"Ahh, so what can I start?" Klay asked smiling brightly. Looking at him she blushed. Though Giovanna had been working with him for over a week now she never paid him much mind. Klay was gorgeous to say the lest. Tall frame, huge muscles, deep brown eyes, and the cutest ears.

"Uh Giovanna?"

"Yeah?" she was pulled out of her thoughts with a brush of his hand to her arm, sending heat to her cheeks.

"Did you hear me?"

"Uh yeah, take those boxes to cash wrap and we can start there.." Klay nodded and went to get it done. Following his figure she watched as he lifted the heavy boxes effortlessly, his back muscles contorting through his grey t-shirt. Licking her lips Giovanna imagined him lifting her like that, with her legs wound tightly around his waist.

"Giovanna you comin'?"

"Uh yeah!" she chirped heading to the front of the store with him.

Setting the boxes down he took the box cutter and slid it across the top, opening one of many.

"Okay so this one is shirts and I'm assuming the next one would be jeans?" Gigi nodded when she saw the code on the side, indicating that they would be.

"Yeah, so I'll start sorting them, tagging them, and pushing them out to the floor."

"Okay, as soon as I'm done opening the boxes, I'll help out." Watching his lips as he spoke the woman nodded and went busied herself around the store.

**

Hours later the two had fully stocked the sales floor and managed to start a little conversation. Giovanna leaned that Klay' wanted to be in the NBA and had one helluva shot. She also learned that he has a sister and brother as well. It was strange, even though the two of them had just started talking Giovanna found herself wanting to know more.

"So, what about you? What do you wanna do after you graduate?" He asked sweetly giving Gigi's body a once over. He had to admit, she was stunning. All during his time working at American Eagle he wanted to talk to her, get to know her better.

"I'd like to become a Doctor, something about helping others really appeals to me." She answered honestly. Ever since her fathers life was cut short due to cancer, Gi had this obsession with wanting to make people better. She felt that the doctors could have done more for him. So to insure that happnes to no one else, she wanted to become apart of the medical field.

"Damn, what kind?"

"I haven't decided." nodding Klay sat in the break room with Giovanna checking his phone. Silence filled the room once again and the petit woman found herself ogling Klay. She wanted to bite the lip that he kept poking in and out, trace her hand over the cut on his elbow, and sit on his lap, all at the same time.

"Do I have something on me?"

"Huh?" Gigi questioned.

"Do I have something on me? You haven't stopped looking at me since our conversation ended." Embarrassed the woman looked down smiling, heat rising to her cheeks.

"No I uhh, I was just- Fuck it, I was just checkin' you out."

Surprised at her sudden boldness Klay smirked standing to face her. Looking down at Giovanna, he bit his lip and place his hand under her chin, lifting it.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm.."

"Well if you like what you see, feel free to touch." Now it was Giovanna's turn to bite her lip, but only to hold in a little moan. How she went from being annoyed by this man to wanting him so badly is beyond her.

"Boy please! You don't wanna start something you can't finish." Gigi warned and Klay' laughed, lifting her right leg so it rests on his hip.

Leaning down to whisper in her ear "Nah, don't worry 'bout me, I'll be fine. Real question is, can you handle what I have to offer?" Klay' bucked his hips forward brushing her with his hard-on.

Rolling her head back at the sudden contact Giovanna moaned and gripped his upper arm.

"Jump sweetheart.."

A/n
I actually work at Victoria's Secret during the shipping/stick shift and its ass! Literally wake up at 4am everyday to price clothes and shit. Lol it's cool though!

ProvocativeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara