Oldie but..

*This is from last year*

"Kyrie Irving had the MVP on skates more than once last night as the whole Cavalier team put a clinic on the defending champs. Irving along with his teammates James, Smith, Thompson, and Jefferson had the city a buzz-"

Whipping her head to the side the twenty-two year old woman scolded the person who turned off the television. The evening sun poured though the huge glass windows and reflected off the marble floor. Off to the far corner stood Kyrie Andrew Irving, starting point guard of the Cleveland Cavaliers with his hands stuffed into the pocket of those damn grey joggers.

"I was watching that.." She murmured as she picked up the empty wine glass from the wooden ottoman that sat perfectly before the leather couch. She and Kyrie spent hours picking out furniture to place in their shared suburban home.

"I know.." He answered and followed her into the kitchen.

"How was practice?" She asked while pulling dinner from the oven, the delicious aroma soon filled the room. Kyrie's stomach growled, he loved when the young woman went all out.

"It was good, there was a certain confidence that floated around us that wasn't there the first two games. Kevin practiced today as well, he still isn't cleared though." The dark skinned man commented and wiggled his way in-between his girlfriend and the counter where she was busy plating the food she spent hours on. Smirking down he wrapped his arms around her frame, engulfing her completely.

"Mmm, that's good I hope he gets to play again." She whispered, leaning up to peck his full lips. The kiss was quick, but filled with love.

"Come eat Mr. Irving." She took a step back and grabbed the plates, balancing them in her hands with her all-star boyfriend trailing behind her with a bottle of unopened white wine. Once at the table, his girlfriend of four years sat beside him and smiled. She was so proud of him, he'd dropped 40+ points last night and helped the Cavs force a game six.

At the table they ate and chatted about different things. Kyrie had asked about her day and what she'd done. It was peaceful, they enjoyed each others company so much. It was nice that he could come home and destress from everything. No talk of basketball, just him and the love of his life.

Smiling, Kyrie snuck a hand under the table and gently placed it on her thigh. He kept it there for a minute, side eyeing. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing.." He chuckled, scooting his chair back a bit. "C'mere" The six foot three inch man motioned with his head. Shrugging, she got up from her chair and moved to sit on his lap, each of her legs on either side of his. Looking down at his lips the caramel skinned woman giggled before pressing her lips to his, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck. The kiss was slow, each of them taking their sweet time. Kyrie's hands wondered to the exposed skin just above her knee.

"Mmm." Her eyes fluttered shut as he kissed her neck softly, his calloused hand settling on her smooth skin.

"We don't have a lot of time baby.." Kyrie whispered before pushing the dress well above her waist, his hands skimming her hips, setting her body ablaze. And he was right, he was due to leave soon, to join his teammates at LeBron's Akron home.

"Well, I guess we'll have to make the most of this 20 minutes then.." The young woman's breath ragged as she captured his lips once more.

a/n

Since the playoffs are literally right round the corner I figured I should release all the stuff lost in my drafts.

Happy playoffs!

All the love

Kails