Handled..

Six weeks.

Klay had waited a whole six weeks for his girlfriend to budge but she hadn't. He had pulled out all his usual tricks to. He tried everything from walking around shirtless, coming home sweaty, making her dinner, getting in the shower with her, hell he ever resorted to walking around butt ass naked. But she held strong. Proving she had substantial self control. Not really paying Klay much mind. She wasn't ignoring him, but sexually she'd gone dormant.

In the kitchen Klay and Kayla sat eating breakfast, the two chatted about what they had planned for the day like normal. Everything was going fine until the woman stood, collecting both her and Klay's plates. The robust male noticed that she only wore a tank top and boy shorts, giving him the most provocative view. Opening the dish washer, Kayla bent down to put the dirty dishes in.

"I'm going out with Ayesha today babe!" His tease of a girlfriend called while switching the settings of the machine, putting it on a higher power. She had forgotten to wash last nights dishes, causing a heavier load.

"Whyyyyy?" Klay whined biting his lip at the sight of her caramel skin glowing in the peeking sunlight.

Kayla snapped up, folding her arms under her chest, pushing it up a bit, "Because babe, I like shopping and so does Aye! Plus she's my best friend, we havent seen each other in a while!"

Klay groaned and slipped from his chair, walking over to his girlfriend. He took her by the waist and sat her on the kitchen counter, pushing her legs apart so he could stand in between.

"But baby I need you.. I've been waiting!" He whimpered running his hands back and forth on her thighs.

"Ah ah ah, you know my conditions boo." She lifted his hands returning them to his sides. "As soon as you're willing to cooperate, this sexless drought will end." Kayla hopped off the counter and swayed up to their room, getting ready for her outting.

A few hours later Klay lingered in his indoor basketball court, dribbling away with one hand while he texted in the other. He sighed when he scrolled down his contact list and passed Kayla's name. All while she was gone the tall man had been fantasizing about her and all the things he wanted to do to her body. Klay was a man who needed to be in control, so he had a hard time giving up that power. Even if it's only for one night. Rolling a hand down his face, Klay slid down the wall and called Steph. He always knew what to do.

"Aye!" Stephen's cheery voice rung through this speaker.

"Hey man..." Klay trailed off kicking the ball off to the other side of the court.

"Who pissed in your cheerios bruh?" Klay's best friend giggled, picking up that something was bothering the other half of the splash brothers.

"It's Kayla Steph! She's killin' me dude!"

"What's wrong?"

"She won't give it up!!!" Klay pouted reflecting a toddler who didn't get a slice of birthday cake.

"Wait what?" Steph giggled again, but this time much harder. He never heard of 'The Klay Thompson' having a hard time in this area.

"You heard me!" he sighed hanging his head. He had run out of options and giving in was seeming like the only choice.

"Well why not? And how long has it been?"

"Six weeks, Eight hours, and thirty, thirty one, thirty two seconds.." The Golden State Warrior counted, sending Stephen into a fit of laughter. He found it funny that Klay knew how long he had been deprived, down to the second.