Best Friends?

It's the Friday before the fourth and Kyrie and Daphne were hanging out at the Quicken Loans arena. The echo of basketballs danced around the empty seats as the ebony skinned woman dribbled a ball in front of her. She opted to be here with her Cavs player just to hang out. He had been rehabilitating his knee, and often hung around the gym.

"I see you baby girl." Kyrie gushed as his 5'8" best friend skillfully bounced the ball between her legs, just as he taught her.

"You look like me." Rolling her eyes the women smirked at him and walked over to where he where the man was standing.

"Nah, more like getting better than you!" She went and laid up the ball easily earning a few slow claps from the point guard behind her. Kyrie laughed and shot the ball from behind the three point line, making the shot. Though his knees was nearly healed, he still was hesitant about sudden movement. He didn't want to push it and end up right back where he started.

"Show off ass!" Daphne giggled from the base line.

"Man whatever, bring ya ass ova here!" Ky demanded and Daphne jogged over standing face to face with her beautiful chocolate friend. The NBA player turned the woman around and wrapped his arms around her slim waist, sending chills down her spine. The two often spent their time like this, cuddling each other. Swaying back and forth Kyrie placed a kiss to the nape of her neck. "I missed you." He confessed still holding onto her tightly.

"I missed you too Kyrie." Turning in his hold she faced the man again and held his gaze. Brown orbs sparkling in the arena lights, he leaned his head down to rest on hers. Daphne loved times like this, it made it seem like no one else mattered but the two of them. Biting her lip she leaned in further, slightly brushing their lips together. The simple sweet gesture had Kyrie reeling for more and just before he could fully taste her lips a voice called out.

"Kyrie!!! I didn't know you were here!" Janice spoke, making her way over to the pair. Janice was recently hired as the Cavs new athletic trainer. She was a short 5 foot 2 inches and had long brunette hair. And since Kyrie was still trying to work on his knee, the two spent a good amount of time together. At the sound of her voice Daphne and Kyrie broke apart awkwardly. Then she stepped to them.

"Yeah, been here all day actually." The dark skinned man told Janice.

"Oh what fun!" Janice beamed touching his muscled arm lightly. That made Daphne scoff and the attention being turned to her.

"Problem?" Janice asked quirking and eyebrow.

"Not at all." Daphne shrugged stuffing her hands in the back pockets of her jeans.

"Perfect! Don't forget we have an early morning session tomorrow Ky." She leaned in and kissed his cheek, lingering a bit longer than she should have. When she was done testing Daphne's patience she sashayed herself out of the arena. Kyrie turned his attention back to Daphne, resuming his position with his arms around her waist. But Daphne was in no mood. The moment being seemingly ruined.

"Why you let her touch you like that?" The woman argued not meaning to sound like a jealous girlfriend but fuck it, she didn't care.

"Whatchu mean?" Kyrie was generally confused.

"You let her flirt with you all the time, don't act like you don't see it!" Daphne crossed her thin arms across her chest and huffed. Kyrie thought it was absolutely adorable that she was acting this was. He knew they shared feelings for one another but he was afraid to act on them, not wanting to be rejected.

"And what am I suppose to tell her boo? I'm single." The point guard tested the waters, seeing what his best friend would give as an answer.

"Fine." Daphne pried herself off of the tall man and went to leave. She didn't get to far with Kyrie's long legs trudging behind her.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, you're right! I shouldn't even care." The women continued to her car and got in. Kyrie leaned on the driver side window causing Daphne to roll it down. She looked at him with stale eyes but he kissed her cheek anyway.

"I'll see you at your place." Daphne nodded still not looking at him and drove off.

**

Daphne was at home in here cozy little place smack in the middle of downtown Cleveland. Her eyes on her tv show while she waited for her best friend to show up. She had cooled off from earlier and couldn't hold what Kyrie said against him. It was true he was single but Daphne wanted to change that. She had had feelings for Ky ever since they met but she thought it best she kept them at bay considering there might be a chance he didn't feel the same. Scooping some popcorn in her mouth the door bell rang. Pulling back the door there stood her goofy friend smiling brightly. Letting him in she shut the door, turning off the hall light. While heading back to the living room her phone rang and she heard it from where she was.

"Daphne, LeBron is calling!" Kyrie called suspiciously. The point guard had no idea why his teammate was calling her. Eagerly Daphne gripped the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" she answered cutely. Kyrie was confused and didn't like that the two were talking. He scooted closer to where Daphne was on the couch to listen, but she only moved.

"Yeah I was thinking we could go there."

"Go where?" Kyrie asked loudly getting angry.

"Yeah I'd like that Bron!" Daphne giggling.Annoyed that she was flirting with his friend in front of him, the brown eyed man took matters into his own hands. He wasn't about to let her start developing feelings for another guy. He moved over to where she was sitting and neatly snuck a hand in her shorts. Surprised Daphne looked over at her friend only to find him looking at the tv, interested in what was playing. He hand started moving, rubbing her clit and she inhaled sharply.

"Oh wow!." Daphne moaned bucking her hips forward when Kyrie slipped in two fingers.

"I-I gotta g-go LeBron." she willed out, trying to control her moans. Once off the phone she shifted her attention to the man pleasing with her.

"Fuck you think you doing ma?" Kyrie lips lingered by her ear, nipping the skin just below.

"I don't know what game you're playin' but you aren't goin' ANYWHERE with LeBron baby." With each word Kyrie went deeper curving his fingers slightly.

"Kyyyrieee.." she whined pleading with him not to stop, but he did just the opposite.

"No, if we do this, I'm doin' it right." He stood and held out his hand for her to take. The two headed to her bedroom and Kyrie shut the door.

"Kyrie you know if we cross this line, it changes everything." Daphne said laying on her back.

"I know and I'm ready to make that chance." Stripping himself of his clothes he dripped down in between Daphne's legs tearing off her shorts and panties. Kyrie held her hips in place pushing into her gently.

"I'm ready.." was all Kyrie heard before claiming his best friend as his.

a/n

Okay expect an Mr. Postman update late on tonight, and then a Klay update tomorrow! I had one hell of a 4th of July! I hope everyone else did as well! I have a question for those who read this though. Do you like these one shots? Like is there anything you want to read that I haven't already put on here? If so please comment and tell me!

Kails! :)