Climax-. Not Like That You Perverts

She stopped crying a long while ago.

Bridgett had her hands tied with a rope, and her eyes were secured by a piece of cloth. At first, she struggled and continue to let out screams, while the kidnappers would yell back at her to shut up. She couldn't stop shaking though. Her adrenaline was still on a high as she had no clue as to what is going on around her. She saw movies with situations like these, but she thought of them lightly. Bridgett didn't know of how much just being taken away could break down your body. She doesn't even know yet what they want with her.

Bridgett was now laying on the floor. They first took her into a car and dragged her some where else, she doesn't know at all if it's a home or something else. The sound of foot steps causes her head to rise and try to see behind the blindfold. A door opens in the room and three persons step in. There was a pause before someone spoke.

"You are all idiots."

Wait, she's heard this voice before. From school? That's a high possibility since she doesn't associate with anyone outside of the learning education. Maybe, Friendship Club? That's only place she could think of.

"W-We brought you the girl! The Jakov brat came running up to her with this huge smile! Of course it's this girl."

She hears the younger voice click his tongue. "Fired, both of you. The girl I was looking for is different from this one."

After he said this Bridgett hears the sound of protests and the two men getting dragged out of the room. With the slam of the door Bridgett finds herself alone, until the sound of footsteps ensue again. The steps get closer to her and Bridgett tenses, the person's hands glide to the back of her head and take off the piece of cloth.

"Stop shaking, it makes you look even more pathetic."

Bridgett keeps her eyes shut tight, she then carefully peaks one open and gasps at who's in front of her. "B-Bently?"

oO0OoO0Oo

Sony was walking to school the next morning, feeling very queer. First off, she was walking alone. Sometimes the thought of having the three boys come rushing to her house in the mornings gave her a headache. But, she never realised how much she was used to their company. She uncomfortably looks from side-to-side. No one was around her. Sony was really disturbed.

"Sony!"

She turns around and sees Paul driving up in a mini van. She furrows her eyebrows at why he was in a car this morning.

"What's wrong?"

"Joon is in the hospital with a concussion."

Was this how it felt like for all her friends when she got shot? Paul drove himself and Sony to the hospital, surprisingly he got the same room suite she did when Sony was last in the hospital. They both rushed to the boy's room. Opening the door they saw they weren't the only one's there. Inside was Vincent, 'Bomb Loan', Andy, and all the Jakov siblings. Sony looked to all of them in confusion. All their heads immediately snapped up to her. Angelica was the first one to react by rushing up to her and wrapping her arms around the girl.