My New Mommy

O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O

Before another word was said Vincent ran to the nurse's office where the sound of a bomb was heard, Sony also soon followed the teen. Both stopped in front of the room only to have the door slam open and see Freshman run out coughing from the smoke.

"Run! The guy fricken' lost it!" Vincent glared at the running kids and looked back to Sony who was still shocked at the scene.

"Go check on 'Bomb Loan', I'll go after those Freshman." Sony nodded slowly at the teen, the deadly aura he was pouring out was a complete turn from a few minutes ago. She then went into the nurse office and looked around. It looked to be like the bomb was set off near the door, so the rest of the room was just a little shook up. Sony then found 'Bomb Loan' on the ground groaning, one thing that stuck out about him was his hand that hand a remote in it with a single button. The girl's eye-twitched, so it was his fault for all this. But why did Vincent run off to get back at those other Freshman? Sony frowned at the brunette and walked up to him and knocked the kid lightly on the head. 'Bomb Loan' let out a little whine and rubbed his head with his free hand and glared at the girl.

"What was that for!" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"For blowing up the nurse office!" 'Bomb Loan' frowned and tried to get up but fell back onto the ground with another groan. Sony raised her eyes at him and scratched the back of her head.

"Um, do you need some help?" 'Bomb Loan' growled and stuck his tongue out her.

"No! Go away, hag!" Sony's eyes twitched at the comment and stood up to turn her back at the boy. If there wasn't a chance that he held some explosives, then she would have taught him a lesson. The brat was the most immature Freshman she has ever met. Sony was going to leave the room and look for Vincent but what stopped the girl was the continues sound of 'Bomb Loan' struggling to get back on the nurse bed. Sony turned around to see he was in fact still in pain. She felt a sort of guilty to leave the boy as he was and decided to go and help the freshman. Sony walked up to him and knelt down.

"Um, you sure you don't need any help?" 'Bomb Loan' glared at the girl, irked that she hasn't left yet.

"Go away!" 'Bomb Loan' then licked his hand and started to push the contaminated hand to Sony's face making the girl back away in disgust.

"What are you doing!" 'Bomb Loan' smirked as he continued to press his hand forward. Ever since he was little he would do this to make girls run away, Sony was getting on his nerves so the freshman used this as a last resort. He didn't need any help!

Sony gathered up her courage and picked up the boy's arm and put it over her shoulder, 'Bomb Loan' frowned at her action but went to press his licked hand on her face.

Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting, disgusting! Sony kept repeating in her head as she lifted the boy up. This is the thanks she gets for helping him? Sony quickly put him back on the bed and backed away from the boy to wipe the spit off her face. She then turned and pointed to the freshman.

"What is wrong with you? I try to help and you get spit in my face!" 'Bomb Loan' pouted and folded his arms looking the other way.

"Usually girls back off when I do that . . . So that doesn't make you a girl!" The boy yelled sticking his tongue out and blew a raspberry, making some spar spit come onto the girl's face again. Sony's fist tightened at her sides. He was really pushing her over the limit! She frowned and folded her arms and looked from the blown up door to 'Bomb Loan'.

"Hey, what happened here?" The boy pouted and folded his arms, sinking more into the bed.

"Nothing, just some classmates that were bothering me."