You Wanna Be Friends?

My life was short and sweet . . .

Sony shook her head at the words and crumpled the paper up throwing it into the recycle bin. Maybe she should go with a more depressing mood.

I fuckin' hate life. . .

The girl frowned at herself. Nah, she wasn't some emo drama queen.

A smile played on her lips as she got another muse on what to write.

Paul Whitefield made me realize how horrible life was, it was because of him that I am in the state I am now. Which is probably beatin' to death by a bat.. .

There! Might as well make it sound like that irritable blond was the reason for her death. Sony happily smiled to herself, yup, she can die happily now knowing Paul would get into some trouble.

“SWETTIE~!” Sony cringed at the high pitched loud voice. Quickly gathering her stuff on the desk she hide the note and the will.

The door to Sony's room burst open to reveal her mother with a bright smile on her face.

“Sweetie~, time to go to bed! School will be tomorrow and you shouldn't be late!” Sony put a fake smile on her face and scratched the back of her head.

“Uh, yeah, alright mom.” Her mother comes up to her desk to see scattered papers and a bunch of crumpled paper in the trash.

“What were you doing staying up so late?” Sony rushes to get all the papers on her desk straightened out and kicks her trash bin under her desk so that her mother wouldn't be able to see what was written on the pieces.

“N-N-Nothing! Just studying in my free time! You know, gotta have good grades!” The teen lets out a nervous laugh hoping her mother would pass it off, thankfully, her parents weren't the brightest people. The mom smiled and clapped her hands together.

“That's just wonderful dear!” The mother cooed, “But remember to bring some friends over! Grades aren't everything~.” The parent then kissed her daughter on the head and exited Sony's room.

The girl sighed and put her head in her lap. Might as well get a good nights sleep, probably the last she'll ever have.

oO0OoO0Oo

Paul dropped a few coins into a vending machine popping out a soda. He took the can that popped out and went to take a sip, but from the corner of his eyes he saw a strange sight. A female student was cautiously looking around herself and jumping from the left to the right side of the halls. The one thing that was very unusual was the brown bag over her head. Paul raised an eyebrow, soon the girl looked down the other side of the hall and jumped, ducking behind a trash can. He looked to see what freaked out the girl and saw Vincent stalking down the halls with two other guys next to him. Everything clicked in his head and a smirk came onto his face. This is going to be his revenge for that psycho bitch, making him join that stupid club.

“Hey! Sony!” He could feel himself almost bursting out in laughter as Sony jumped and moved her hands telling him to keep it down. From down the hall Vincent's head shot up and he started to walk down the school in a faster pace. Paul could feel himself snickering.

“Hey! Sony! Sony Parker! Why ya hiding there behind the trash!” Now it's just time for the teen to sit back, relax, and enjoy the scene.

Sony's heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest, Vincent was in front of her with a killer look. He swiped the brown bag off her head making Sony flinch. The girl quickly stood up and backed herself up into the wall. Vincent and his two followers were all looming around her. Licking her lips Sony started to stutter out an apology.