Brother And Sister

oO0OoO0Oo

A dart flew from rough hands and hit a board straight on target. Jagger grunted in boredom and continued to throw darts. From the other side of the room Ivan was casually sitting on a couch, reading his book quietly. Enjoying the peace, well, everyone knows that if you're with Jagger peace never lasts too long.

"This is fucking boring!" Jagger gritted his teeth, he then pulled out a gun. Using a bullet instead of darts to hit the board. The shot rang out and went through the board, and the wall, successfully hitting the bulls-eye . . . and a passing by maid.

Ivan sighs, putting down his book and pressing his temples as the maid yelled out in pain. The red-head sent a small glare towards Jagger.

"Father isn't going to be happy. That's the third person you've hurt this week."

Jagger sneers at him and put his gun back in his pocket.

"Like I fuckin' give a shit."

Ivan let out another breath of air and continued to read the book.

A few moments of silence past with Jagger continuing to curse on how 'fuckin' boring' it was. It wasn't until that he heard his sister humming and skipping, pass by their room that he got an idea to cure both of their monotony.

"Brother, it's a shame that Angelica cannot be with her friend, right?" Jagger looked at him in confusion at first, but a toothy smirk then came on his face as he turned towards the door.

"Hey! Brat!" Their black-haired sister then looked back into the room with a pout at the name.

"What!"

Jagger continued to smirk as he leaned against the wall.

"It's been fuckin' dead as hell, bring your friend over brat."

At first the girl was opening her mouth to argue with the man not to call her 'brat', but then a smile came on her face as she got permission to bring a friend over.

"Really!"

This time Ivan responds with a smile and a turn of a book page.

"Really."

oO0OoO0Oo

Sony really did want to have a normal Sunday, starting with a shower and a bowl of cereal in the morning. Everything was going fine and well. That was until a knock on the door interrupted her mother cleaning the dishes. The mom raised her eyebrow, usually they don't get visitors. She washed her hands before going to the entrance of the house to open the door.

"Sweetie! There's a bunch of men in black suits and a sweet little girl looking for you~!"

Sony started to choke on her cereal, she quickly whipped her mouth and raced to the front of the house, the girl's mouth dropped. Her mother was right, there, in the entrance of her house was rows of men in black suits and a gleaming Angelica. The girl gasped and ran towards Sony engulfing her in a hug.

"Friend~! We haven't seen each-other in so long!" The girl then pulled away from a stunned Sony. She shook her head and backed up a bit.

"W-What are you doing here!" Angelica giggled and started to play with a strand of her hair with a smile.

"Well~, it was really boring this weekend. And this morning my brothers said I should invite you over again!"

Sony's body froze at the mention of the sadistic mafioso. Then that means they're-.

"Sony, it's nice to see you again."

No! They can't be here! She then looked over Angelica's shoulder and let out a small scream as she saw Jagger and Ivan. Sony's mother also looked behind the girls and gasped at the two boys.