Brothers? o5o

“ . . .”

“ . . .”

“ . . .”

“ Fuck off, this is my spot now.”

“ . . . !!!” Sony frowned at Paul's response to her. She was hoping that if she continued to bother the blond he would eventually move from her corner. It was the next day of school and just like how Vincent said he wasn't there today and neither was his numerous lackeys. So when she came to the lunch room she saw that Paul has taken her spot.

“So, you're puppy's not here today?” Sony blinked at Paul and it took her a while till she got who he meant by puppy. The girl sat at the table Paul was at, making the boy glare at her.

“He said something about other gangs or mafia going into his territory, or something like that. So he left today.” Paul continued to glare at the girl who decided to sit at table he was at, Paul snorted and put back in his earphone.

“Surprised no one has taken a bite out of you yet.” Sony stopped her eating and stared at him with wide eyes.

“W-What do you mean?” The blond rolled his eyes. Insane bitch, he thought in his head. Sony's such a thick-headed person.

“Heard that the guy that you got paint all over wants to shoot your head out. The other guy you confused to be a girl is little more level-headed, but he's still pissed you called him a girl. And here comes the guy that almost got hit by that bomb.” Sony nearly jumped in her seat and turned around. It was true that the teen who almost got hit by the bomb was walking in their direction, what made Sony raise her eyebrow was that there was two girl's clinging to his sides.

The teen didn't look like a delinquent because of his handsome features and nice, cleaned up uniform. He even added a belt to the clothes. The boy had platinum blond hair and striking blue eyes, also he had a single gold earring on his left ear.

“Sony~! Sony Parker!” Sony's eyes widened as she turned back to Paul to see him yelling out her name again.

“Sony Parker! Stop dowsing off!” Sony waved her hands to him to be quiet and tried to shush the boy. But it was too late as the blond boy noticed the two and walked towards them still having the two girls on his shoulders. Sony tried to sink into her chair hoping to disappear into the seat. The blond boy walked up to them with a surprisingly warm smile.

“Hello there.” Sony nervously looked from the ground up to the teen.

“Um, hi?” He smiled at the girl's response and bent down to match her height. He then went to put his hand on her shoulder. The situation then started to get awkward, and especially creepy as he started to rub the spot.

“Poor Sony, you must be so frightened over all this drama. It must be nerve-wreaking to have a man such as Vincent next to you almost everyday. But if you ever need me, I am here.” The boy then went to take a card from his pocket and put it behind Sony's ear. He graced the girl with one last charming smile before walking off with the two girls.

Sony raised an eyebrow at the previous event. That was a little . . . strange? The teen was, how should she put it, creepy? But probably the most well behaved person she has ever met in her life. The girl took the business card from behind her ear and looked down on it. The piece of paper of paper only had a number and the words 'CALL GIRL' printed on the top.

“I wouldn't call that number if I were you.” Sony jumped and turned around to see Paul leaning over her chair also studying the number.

“That number is for a prostitution organization.”

“What!?” Sony dropped the number and turned to the bond with eyes wide. Prostitution?! Paul rolled his eyes at the girl and sat next to her, he then pointed with his thumb to the person that gave her the card.