To Court!

Joon cursed to himself when he peeked around a corner and saw a hoard of police searching the area. From next to him Bridgett was shivering with eyes wide open, fearing of the consequences if they were found by the cops.

"I-I can't g-go to jail! C-Colleges wont a-accept me a-and mom and d-dad wont be happy."

"Bridgett . . ."

"W-W-Wait! B-But I'm a d-delinquent now! That doesn't m-matter any more."

"Bridgett!"

The girl stopped her stuttering once Joon raised his voice, making her slap her hands across her mouth. Joon let out a sigh and looked ahead of them one more time before turning to go the other way. What's wrong with this area? Usually since it's so safe they don't bother to monitor it. Actually, he has a bad feeling about letting Paul and Sony go to the ghetto streets, giving himself and Bridgett the calm suburbs area to look for 'Bomb Loan'. Joon then glances again back to Bridgett, who was still talking to herself while shaking like a dog.

Or maybe it wasn't such a bad idea . . .

Joon walked next to the blond and tapped her shoulder, the girl jumped away from him at the contact, but soon regained his posture again and fixed her glasses.

"S-Sorry Joon! I'm just a little n-n-nervous." Joon let out a yawn before looking back at her.

"It's fine, listen, we just gotta get past them. Remember to be as quiet as possible-."

"LAZY ASS! GLASSES! WHERE'S MY SONY! ?"

" . . . Dammit, I'm too tired for this."

Bridgett gasped as she saw from down the street came Angelica sticking her head out of a black sports car. Then from the other side of the street came the police running down yelling at them to halt. Bridgett started to shake, she then turned to the boy next to her.

"J-Joon! Let's go-, Joon! You c-can't fall asleep n-now!"

Yup, from right next to the blond Joon fell to the ground in exhaustion and was now snoring on the cement. The black sports car stopped right next her, nearly giving Bridgett a heart-attack as from it Angelica jumps out and grabs the girl's shoulders and begins to shake her.

"Where is she! ? Where is my Sony~!"

Then, from the driver side of the car the window rolled down to show Jagger with an ugly sneer.

"Hey! Brat, get back in the car!" He then looked to who she was shaking and hardered his glare at the blond.

"What the fuck are you lookin' at bitch."

"Jagger, calm down."

"Hahaha! Hey, Bridgett! Look at this sweet car!"

Bridgett couldn't take it, the girl that supposedly held guns was shaking her relentlessly, and a demon-, wait, Jagger was sending her a killer glare. And Andy somehow got into their car without his stupidity killing him.

Bridgett fainted from all the stress.

Angelica blinked at the blond that was now limp in her arm. Angelica pouted and dropped Bridgett to the ground and folded her arm.

"Well that was disappointing." From the car Andy let out a loud laugh.

"Hahaha! Bridgett could never handle pressure." Jagger glares to the back where the teen is.

"Shut the fuck up, Angelica, get back in! The cops are coming!" Angelica sighs and waves her hand and opens the back door.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."