I'VE GOT A DREAM! oEXTRAo

. . . If you liked the movie Tangled . . . you'll like this . . .

Sony blinked and looked around herself. Where was she? Last thing the girl remembers is falling asleep during school. The scenery around her was dark, so dark that Sony couldn't see how big the room was. She was seated in chair with a table in front of her, on the table there was a crystal ball on the center.

"What is your dream pretty girl~?" The girl jumped and glanced across the table to see . . . Matty? She furrowed her eyes at the college student. Okay, out of all the strange situations she's been in, this probably tops it. One thing that was different about the boy's appearance was a bandana that covered the bottom of his face.

"Matty, what are you doing?" Matty pouted and pulled the rag down and put a finger to his lips.

"Sony~! You're ruining the mood!" Sony nervously looked around herself while shuffling in her seat.

"Um, Matty. What am I doing here?" Matty's face then lightened up with a grin.

"I can predict that too!"

. . . Never think anything will go the way you want it to with Matty. Sony just decided to play along with the older boy since she didn't want to upset him. Matty began to wave his hands over the crystal ball, trying to act like a psychic.

"I see, a very handsome man." Sony's face came closer to the crystal ball in curiosity. Many thoughts raced through her mind. Maybe he's talking about an admirer, or a future boyfriend, or maybe even a husband!

"Oh wait! That's just me!" Sony's face fell as Matty went to let out a laugh. She really hopes her time isn't wasted here. . . Trying to gain back his composure, Matty cleared his throat and started his act again. He spoke with a stern voice.

"Sony, you must. Complete your dream!"

" . . . What?"

"You must complete your dream or else you will end up like him!" Matty then dramatically pointed in a random direction, the girl jumped as a spotlight turned on to a teen. He was laying on the ground with only a blanket covering his body. The unknown boy had black hair that was tied in a pineapple style and has a lanky body. He then went to rub his stomach and spoke with a heavy Asian accent

"So hungry~!" The teen then went to take a swing of a bottle next to him. The spotlight then went off. Leaving another million questions in Sony's head as she blinked at the scene before. The girl looked up at Matty who was now sitting down again putting on his psychic act.

"Um, who was that?" He then took off the rag, getting out of character.

"Joon-Goon, he'll probably appear in the in a few chapters later."

"W-What are you talking about?" Matty then coughed ignoring her question and gave her a serious look.

"Do you now know that you must complete your dream!" Sony deadpanned at him.

"I don't even know my dream!" Matty 'tsked' at her while shaking his head.

"It's easier than you think." Sony frowned at his response, getting irked at his continued acting.

"Then what's your dream." He then gasped and looked down solemnly. Sony blinked at his sudden change of mood and fidgeted at the awkward silence placed between the two. Matty then took off his rag and looked up to the ceiling.

"I, had a dream. Once." Sony then jumped as he reached his hand under the table he lifted a radio onto the table, slamming it on. Dear God, what did she just get herrself into. Pressing play Matty spun around the table towards the girl