Ivan's Past

"What a handsome young man."

"Also intelligent."

"Perfect to take over the Jakov family then . . . that."

What the adults were currently discussing to each-other about was the drunken Jagger laying on the couch. Ivan sent a glare to the gossiping adults, immediately shutting their mouths. The young teenage boy gave out a low growl and messaged his temples. The people around him, where all just dirty rats.

"That's not a face the birthday boy should make." Ivan let out a sigh and turned to his mother, putting back on an impassive face.

"Sorry Mother." His mom let out a laugh and walked up to her son, fixing his long hair.

Yes, today was Ivan's fourteenth birthday. And the one thing he did not want was a party for the celebration. Ivan continued to glare at the people who were still gossiping about his brother. Rats, all of them. They compliment him then disregard his brother. Sure, Jagger isn't the most social being. But if those people respect him as part of the Jakov Mafia they should also show Jagger reverence.

His mother saw the glare he was sending the group of adults and let out a sigh.

"Just ignore them sweetie, you can't blame them for how Jagger is right now." Ivan still glared at the group.

"Still, if he was sober they would be all dead." The mother rolled her eyes at her son's statement. True, her other son would have been on a killing spree if he could hear the adults gossiping about him. She then started to fix Ivan's hair again with a caring smile.

"Please sweetie, at least don't do something drastic." Ivan kept silent before nodding.

Of course, anyone in the mafia knows that Ivan has a worse temper then Jagger. With a few clicks of his phone and a few text messages, all the adults that gossiped about Jagger got calls on their phones. All were then screaming into their phones about money problems, missing family, or sudden attacks. Ivan kept calm during the whole chaos, sipping a drink in his hand. From next to the red-head, his mother was not a happy woman.

oO0OoO0Oo

"Fuckin', hangover." Ivan rolled his eyes at Jagger and handed the teen a glass of water. It was currently the morning after his birthday, and his brother finally woke up with a headache. Ivan narrowed his eyes at Jagger.

"Did you even know that last night the invites were gossiping about you." Jagger shrugged and went to continue drinking the water.

"So what, like I care about those shits." Ivan now held a glare on his face.

"You should, by disrespecting you they disrespected the Jakov family." Jagger rolled his eyes and went to look away from Ivan.

"What the hell is up with you. I fuckin' didn't kill them because mom would have beat my ass." Out of nowhere, Ivan slaps the glass in Jagger's hand. Making the cup fall to the ground and break, shattering all over the floor. Jagger glares at Ivan and clenches his fist.

"Ivan! Fuck it! You got shit all over my floor!"

The black-haired teen raised an eyebrow as he saw that his brother didn't respond. Instead, the red-head was still sending a glare towards Jagger. It sent him on nerves, he leaned back into his bed. Damn, his brother must have been really set off by the people last night. He scratched his head looking from Ivan to the wall now and then before speaking.

"Look, just calm the fuck down. You don't want to-."

"Dirty." Jagger groaned and put his head in his hands. Great, he's going to go on one of his rants again.