Grew Some Balls

O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Paul sat at his kitchen table, impatiently drumming his fingers while staring at the clock. He woke up too early in the morning so now he has to deal with waiting until the date. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. Should he leave early? What is Sony leaves early too? After all, this is probably her first date.

Paul hears the sound of footsteps, he looks towards the stairs to see Celestina hop down all dressed up. He narrows his eyes at her and holds up the car keys. “Don't think about taking the car, I'm using it today.”

She rolls her eyes at him and waves a hand at him. “Yeah, yeah, for your date with Sony. Calm your tits, I'm just going to use the bus today.” Celestina walks to the refrigerator and pulls out a can of soda and sits right next to her brother on the table. “So, where are ya going?”

“The mall.”

“That's boring.” She drones out. Paul glares at her before standing up and walking to the fridge to get himself a drink.

“Where else are we suppose to go in this ghetto town? The park, we'll get jumped.” He then continued to talk about how all the areas in the town weren't safe.

Celestina rolls her eyes and plugs in her ear-buds, trying to tone out Paul's voice. While Paul was still away, Celestina's eyes land on the car keys he leaves on the table. A devilish smirk pulls on her lips as she swipes the keys quietly. She stands and walks towards the exit of the house. “Whatever! Have fun on your date, you fake blond!”

Paul whispered out 'bitch' under his breath as he heard the door slam shut. He opens a can and brings it up to his lips, but the container slips from his grip.

He heard the garage door open, then the reeve of an engine.

Paul's eyes widen as he turns back to the table, only to see that the keys there have disappeared. His panic increases, Paul quickly runs to the garage and opens the door. To his fear, the care was gone.

“CELESTINA!”

oO0OoO0Oo

Sony nervously walked behind Celestina in the mall. She hasn't said a word since they escaped from the four males. She picks up her pace a bit so she could walk side-by-side Celestina.

“Um, where's Paul.”

“Home.” She replies bored.

“H-Home?” Sony stutters out. Celestina nods in confirmation.

“I told him to, so he did. I just wanted us to get to know each-other a little more.” Celestina stops her walking and glances around herself. She then looks back down to Sony. “Where do you want to shop?”

“Shop?” Sony also takes a look around herself. She's still confused as to why Celestina was here. From what she learned in elementary she didn't like Sony at all. Did something happen to Paul? Maybe she did something to him!

“Hey.” Sony jumps when she sees Celestina wave a hand in front of her face. “Chose a shop.”

“S-Sure.” Sony glances around herself, alright what kind of shop would she like? Her eyes then land on Abercrombie, when they were little Celestina did love that store. She points to the blue and black shop. “How about there?”

She looks up to where Sony picked and let out a sneer. “You kidding me? Do you know how expensive that place is?” She grabs Sony by the hand and begins to drag her to another store PacSun. “If you like to go there, there's something fucked up in your head.”