Confessions

Even though Sony was in a hospital with a deluxe room and had service at the touch of a button, that didn't mean she was able to relax. There were constant visits from everyone, especially 'Bomb Loan' who had a room right down the hall. But, he usually didn't stay long as nurses would scream at him to return to his room, and since the boy didn't have any weapons he would return back to his room without another word. Then there was Angelica, and she would always be there, day and night.

One day, for some reason the crazy girl wasn't there and instead Bridgett, Joon, and Andy were there for a visit. While speaking together they started to hear the footsteps coming down the hall and the excited voice of Angelica.

"She's right down here~! I can't wait for you to meet Sony~." There was then another voice that let out a soft laugh.

"As am I, you and your brothers have been causing quite a fuss over her." All four blinked at the new voice. Andy then smiled and let out a loud laugh.

"It's the maniacal girl!" Joon rolled his eyes at his friend's comment.

"Shut up, do you want her to kill us? I'm surprised you know a word that big."

"Hahaha! She wouldn't kill us! Sony wouldn't let that happen, right!" Sony let out a nervous laugh and started to scratch the back of her head.

"Um, yeah. Of course."

The door then slammed open and in ran Angelica who automatically went to hug Sony, but ended up shoving Joon to get to the girl causing the teen to fall over to the ground. Angelica let out a loud squeal and tightened her grip on the girl.

"Sony~, I have someone I want you to meet!" Sony gasped in a breath.

"W-Who?" Angelica finally pulled away, allowing Sony to breathe, and jumped to the door. There standing at the entrance was a middle aged woman, but something stuck out to Sony about the woman. Her eyes then widened. Long, silky red-hair, and golden sharp eyes. Sony then turned back to Angelica.

"I-Is this your mom?" Angelica happily nodded.

"Yup! She wanted to meet you!" The girl then started to pull on her mother's sleeve.

"See! See! Isn't she nice!" Her mom let out a small chuckle. The woman's voice perfectly matched her image, elegant and soft. Angelica's face then turned into a glare as she looked at the other three in the room, the girl then took out her gun and pointed it to them. All of them froze up, except for Andy who just let out another laugh.

"Get the fuck out of here."

Bridgett was out of the room in a flash, not needing another word. Joon steadily stood up and let out a yawn before also exiting with Andy laughing behind him. Angelica's mom then sighed and shook her head at her daughter's actions, she then turned a scolding look towards the girl.

"Angelica, I want to speak to Sony one-on-one." The girl's face broke as her arm turned limp and her lips started to tremble.

"B-But-, but-." Her mother's look hardened.

"Angelica." Angelica pouted and folded her arms, stomping out of the room while mumbling words under her breath. Once Angelica exited the room her mom turned to Sony with a smile.

"My children must be such a trouble for you." Sony raised up her hands as she started to shake her head.

"N-No! It's fine, I'm kind of used to it now." She said while letting out a nervous laugh. Angelica's mom then sat down next to Sony on one of the chairs.

"You can call me 'Mrs. Jakov'."

"O-Okay."

Sony mentally hit herself, why is she stuttering so much? It's almost as bad as Bridgett! It must be because Jagger, Ivan, and Angelica were born and raised from her. Who knows what kind of person the woman really is like if she was able to raise such rambunctious kids. Mrs. Jakov's took in a breath and folded her legs before speaking again.