Sleep Over

Sony continued to stare at Edison with eyes wide and mouth agape. P-President! She hasn't even been in the club for three months! Also, Sony can't control the delinquents, they'll probably beat her to a pulp at the second she gives them a command!

Edison could see the paling of Sony's face and let out a small chuckle.

"Well, what is your response Miss Parker?" The girl snaps out of her thoughts and shakes her head at the man in front of her.

"I-I don't think so, Mr. Power's I'm not really the best person to lead 'Friendship Club'! I think we should wait for Matty to-." Edison raises his hand to stop Sonny's blabbering. She immediately shuts her mouth at the action. Edison lets out a smile and walks up next to Sony.

"Miss Parker, the reason why I chose you to be President is because of your way to make friends. Fitting for the title, right?" Sony shifts in her seat as the man continues to pace in front of her. She nodded her head at him.

"Doesn't that mean then that you could help this club?" Now she was playing with her fingers, still not able to meet his eyes.

"But, they wont listen to me! I still think we should wait for Matty-!"

"But while he's away you should take care of the club." He then turns his hand to the door.

"I have police out there ready to detain any delinquents that may do harm," Edison smiles again, "You will be in perfect safety. And be besides, it would hurt me deeply if you reject this position."

No! Sony began to rub her arms, she does not do good against peer pressure! Her mouth became dry as she tried to say some words. Edison continues to stand next to the girl waiting patiently for her answer. He then repeated his words again.

"I would be very happy if you accept this position." Sony jumps as he now places a hand on her shoulder. She looks from the hand to his happy smiling face with wide eyes.

Sony looks back down before replying to his question.

oO0OoO0Oo

Everyone looks back up as the door to the room opens and out walks Sony. Vincent and Paul were the first ones to jump out of their seats, Bridgett was the only one to walk up to the girl, while 'Bomb Loan' runs up to her and grips onto her waist.

"Y-You were in there f-for a long time Sony." Paul and Vincent then also walk up to the girl, Paul was the first to notice the papers in Sony's hands as he raises an eyebrow.

"What are those for?" Sony looks down at the papers in her hands and scratches the back of her head.

"Well, I actually-, why are Jagger and Angelica tied up?"

Sony looks behind the three to see the Jakov siblings tied up in chairs with gags and killer glares with Ivan sitting next to them reading calmly. From the side Andy lets out a hardy laugh.

"I found some cookies in the black-haired girl's bag and ate them. Then she got really~, mad and started yelling at me saying she made them for Sony. Then after that she pulled out a gun and tried to shoot me, so I pulled her over my shoulder and threw her on a couch then her brother got mad at me and that's when the police tied them down! Hahaha, this club is intense!"

Sony really wished the police covered the two siblings eyes as they were giving Andy the most intense glare she has ever seen. The girl gulps at them before turning back to her friends to reply to their question.

"I, Uh, um, I'm the club's President now . . ."

"WHAT? !"

oO0OoO0Oo